"Amity Wait!"

(I really wanted to put a chapter cover just because I haven't in a while but decided not to color much, either way hope you like it!)

(❗️⚠️TW  Mentions of suicide⚠️❗️)

Boscha and Augustus decided to go to where Augustus found the weapon to start their search, to their surprise they found Luz and Amity fighting not to far from them. Boscha stared at Luz as they drew closer, she couldn't see enough of them to define the emotion on the girls faces yet Luz was increasingly more aggressive in her stance. It confused Boscha extremely especially when considering she's only ever really seen Luz in a cheerful mood. The closer they got the clearer their words became.

"Unngh you're impossible! I can't believe this!"

"Luz I just can't hate him okay?! You don't need to be so angry about this...." Boscha looked over at Augustus who had looked at her, they were both extremely confused.

"If you hadn't trusted that damn creep we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"Don't you think I know that?! Of course this is my fault! I'm who he's after and I'm just dragging you into my dumb fucking life..." Amity paused her words being silenced over her sobs. "J-just go...I'll deal with it on my own." Amity avoided Luz's eyes stepping back and turning away. She didn't want to see the look on Luz's face, regret or anger it'd all hurt.

"Amity...." Luz barely spoke her voice suddenly was so quiet. "F-fine! I'll go...." Luz walked away from Amity just as Boscha and Augustus reached them.

"Hey Gus, you go check on Luz I'll take care of Amity okay?" Augustus nodded before he took off in Luz's direction. Boscha sighed she knew how emotional Amity can be, especially after something like that. Yet no matter how much Amity would bottle up her emotions before she gave up during that fight, so this talk was going to be different compared to what Boscha was used to handling. "Hey Ami-" Boscha walked closer to Amity but froze when she saw how badly Amity had been injured. "Holy shit! What..what happened to you?!"

"I..." Amity didn't speak, what could she say? One little opinion just fucked up the only good thing left in her life? Yeah that's a great conversation starter to someone you used to look down upon. Amity felt the tears roll down her cheeks but she didn't attempt to wipe them away.

"Amity..." Boscha sighed pulling Amity into a hug from behind. In doing so she felt just how shaky Amity is. Not to mention how bruised her skin is, as it seems only a light tap could cause an intense amount of pain if Boscha isn't careful.

"I just wanna take it all back...." Amity couldn't help crying through her words.

"What you said to Luz?"

"Just...everything...the bullying I've done...the stupid shit I did to please my parents, hell I'll even take back being born if I had the choice." Boscha tensed at Amity's words;she knew Amity was genuinely being honest, but to actually say she didn't want to be alive?

"Amity you're....y-you're not—"

"Thinking of killing myself? Well...." Amity looked down feeling Boscha's grip tighten strongly around her. She knew she originally had a reason to stay alive. "It wouldn't be the first time....not that long ago Luz talked me out of it...she's the only reason I've been trying so badly not to give up, but I guess today proves I did anyway!" Amity's voice grew frustrated as she pushed Boscha away from her and ran.

"Amity wait!" Boscha cursed to herself as she took off towards Amity, grabbing her scroll from her pocket desperately typing in a phone number. "Please pick up"

-

"Hey Luz hold on, Boscha's calling me." Augustus had caught up with Luz and got her to calm down just in time for Boscha to call him"

"Oh thank Titan, Gus you need to get Luz here now!" Boscha's voice came through unsteady and sometimes quiet, but it wasn't because of connection.

"Boscha what's going on?"

"Put me on speakerphone! We don't have time for you to rely everything to Luz! Damnit Amity!" Gus did as asked bringing Luz closer to him. "I don't know what happened between Amity and Luz but whatever it is was to much for Amity! She's barely making sense and she's....AMITY WAIT!" The sound of Boscha dropping her scroll created a staticky sound against the microphone before it faded out letting Boscha's distant yells take over the call.

"Boscha?! Boscha what happened?!" Luz stared yelling at the scroll she knew what was about to happen or had just happened..... "Boscha where are you?!"

"The cliffs!" Boscha's voice cut in right before the connection stopped. Luz had already taken off towards the cliffs not wasting a single second.

"Gus call Willow! She's known Amity longer than all of us I've got a feeling she might be able to knock some sense into Amity if I can't!" Luz felt a twinge of guilt, if she can't. There was no if, she couldn't save Amity. Not after literally putting her in this mindset, how could she get her back out of it? Tears started forming threatening to fall, Luz didn't try to hold them back, she did this. If this just went wrong she's to blame again. She hurt Amity, she pushed her over the edge.

-

"Emnph...." Willow woke up to her scroll ringing loudly. She sleepily grabbed it answering the call. "Hello?"

"Come to the cliffs. Boscha called us before something happened and we don't know exactly what's going on but, Luz thinks we're gonna need you."

"Whatever's happening I'm on my wa—"

"Amity...?" Luz's voice came over the call, cutting Willow off, her voice sounding scared.

"Gus? Gus what's going on?"

"Get over here now!" Gus ended the call without answering Willow making her rush downstairs. Nearly forgetting her glasses Willow ran downstairs telling the Clawthornes what she just heard and headed towards the cliffs as quickly as possible.

"Please don't be what I think this is..."