Chapter 28- I DO!

A/N This is for those of you who love the story, I haven’t dedicated it to anyone this chapter; I dedicate it to everyone reading. I thought that no one was reading it that no one would care if I stopped but I was wrong. I have received such lovely comments from you guys that I can’t thank you enough for. So as I thank you I have written a super long chapter along. And for everyone who send in ideas, you will get dedication on the next chapters and the person who gets a character, I have that all planned and written as well. J Luv you all and I can’t thank you enough.

Maya’s POV

“Alice that is beautiful,” I was shocked, she looked absolutely stunning, we had gone dress shopping, Harry had surprised us earlier today and said that he and Alice are getting married tomorrow, New Year’s Eve, they’ll officially be married in the New Year. It was romantic of him to do all this; he had come in the shop with us and told the manager that however much the dress cost he would pay for it. Then he gave her his credit card. Therefore, we were trying everything. Yeah it was short notice to get things done and it was going to be a small wedding but it was sweet and romantic and to be honest I was rather jealous. For Alice this was her dress wedding, getting everything she wanted, small, elegant, and sweet and the man of her dreams. She had to be the luckiest girl on earth.

Anyways back to her, she was wearing a simple dress, strapless, white, tight at the chest then a light purple ribbon under her chest for support and then it just flowed down. She looked stunning.

“Would you like to add anything to the dress?” The manager asked.

“No I just want a dress nothing else,” Alice smiled.

“Ok, I’ll leave you too it,” And with that Alice and I were left alone, she turned around to me with a look I wasn’t expecting, somewhat sad and not sure of things any more.

“Alice what’s wrong?” I asked her standing up and walking over to her.

“I’m not sure I can go through with this,” She replied.

“Why not?”

“Because of everything, the me dying part, and this is so rushed and it doesn’t feel like it’s supposed to.”

“He loves you Alice and that’s why he is doing it, he wants to be with you and he will be to the very end, but if you don’t want to do this you don’t have to but can I tell you that this is just cold feet every bride has this.”

“I guess.”

“Alice listen to me, if you don’t want to do this then don’t but if you don’t you might regret it and I am sure you will, I see the way you look at Harry because I see the same thing when I look in the mirror. You love Harry and if you ask me that makes everything worth it.”

“Thanks Maya.”

“Anytime.”

“Let’s pay.”

“You sure?”

“I am sure, I love Harry and he is willing to be with me to the end even though it’ll be painful then that makes it worth it.”

I hugged her, “I am glad, just don’t forget about me.”

We both laughed as we got her dress ready.

“No for the bride’s maid dress, I would like something simple, elegant and light purple,” Alice said to the manager.

“The same purple as on your dress?” The manager asked.

“Yes, if possible,” Alice replied.

“Ok I have just the thing,” The manager walked out back, then came back, and motioned me into the changing rooms. “I’ll leave you to it, give me a shout if you need help.”