Chapter 31- Disaster Strikes

Maya’s POV

It has been a week since my little fainting debacle, and I was fine. I wish I could convince the others of that, they were around me 24/7, well one of them was at all time. Louis and the other lads started touring again in two months, they were all nervous to leave especially Harry because we have no idea what will happen to Alice but now we were living in the moment, taking each day as it came.

We were all out for lunch, sitting around a massive table. We had all finished eating but Niall the little muncher well he was still munching. I looked around the table and analysed everyone. Niall and Liam were sitting next to each other because they were both “single” then there was Demi and Zayn. I have to admit, I really like Demi she is a really nice girl and she fits in great. Better yet she makes Zayn very happy. Then there was Harry and Alice, the newlyweds they were so happy and so cute together. I looked at Alice, she looked like she was struggling with something, kind of like Louis when he has a headache no wait this can’t be happening.

“Alice are you ok?” I asked. The whole table froze, even Niall stopped eating just to look at Alice.

She nodded her head, “Yeah I’m fine.”

Everyone went back to their normal routine. Alice looked like she was getting worse by the second, how was no one else noticing this.

“Alice you are not ok, what is going on?” I said a little loud. Everyone looked at Alice as she started to get worse.

“Headache,” She mumbled.

“Must be a pretty bad one,” Harry added, “Come on to the hospital now.”

“I’m fine,” She yelled holding on to her head.

“No you are not, Liam call an ambulance now,” Harry said holding on to Alice.

Within no time we were all at the hospital, Harry because he was the husband got to stay with her but the rest of us had to wait in the waiting room. Amy and Alex ran through the door.

“Maya, what’s going on?” Amy asked when she reached us. I stood up to meet their gaze.

“Ah she started getting a pretty bad headache, it’s not good, and Harry is in there with her, he said he’ll keep us updated.

Within further ado, Harry walked through the door with tears streaming down his cheeks. Louis ran up and pulled him into a hug. He sat him down and rubbed his back.

“Harry what’s the news?” Amy asked.

“Well they did a scan, he said it looked pretty bad, there is nothing they can do but make her comfortable, she is resting now,” Harry cried.

Amy and Alex sat down, Amy cried into Alex’s shoulder and I was stunned in my seat. There was nothing they could do, I knew this would happen.

“Mr Styles,” A doctor said walking through the door.