Chapter 32- The Results

Maya’s POV

“Mr Styles, we have the news,” The doctor said looking sad, “I’m sorry she didn’t make it.”

Harry fell back in his seat the same time I did. We had a chance, we took the chance but we didn’t get the result we wanted. We didn’t get the answer we were looking for. Harry started crying into Liam shoulder, as he let out cries tears ran down my cheek but I didn’t cuddle into anyone’s shoulder or hold anyone’s hand because I didn’t want it. As Louis tried to reach for my hand, I pulled it back. I stood up and walked out of the exit with no regard to anyone. What would I say? Better luck next time, ow well third times the charm. What do you say to someone who has lost their wife, their sister, their daughter, their friend. Or is it acceptable to just sit there in an awkward silence until someone finally makes a weird noise and we all crack up laughing.

Walking down the road, tears were still streaming down my face. Why on earth would someone give us a chance only to rip it away from us again. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to find Harry standing there, with puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I looked at him feeling guilty for walking out of the waiting room and leaving them there. I pulled him into a hug and held him tight.

“I can’t do it,” Harry said.

“Yes you can, she would want you to move on,” I replied tears starting to stream again.

“No I don’t think I’ll ever be able to,” Harry said.

“Then don’t, remember her, keep loving her but don’t give up living, she wouldn’t want you too and you know that, you love her we all did and we will get through this together as a family,” I smiled thinking back to what I had thought before. I grabbed Harry’s hand and we made our way back to the hospital.

“Maya,” Someone said shaking me. I opened my eyes to find myself in Louis arms still in the hospital room, wait was that just a dream. That was a dream.

“What happened, Alice?” I said.

“She is fine, Maya she made it, she is ok,” Harry smiled kneeling in front of me. I smiled.

“She’s ok,” I smiled.

“Maya Alice is ok,” Harry cheered. I jumped up and pulled him into a hug. I couldn’t get any happier. Alice was ok, she was alive and she was given a second chance at life.

I turned to Louis and smiled.

“Everything is ok,” I smiled.

“Everything is fine,” He replied. I leaned in and we kissed softly. Full of love and nothing could ever get any better. Alice was ok, the family was still together but we were stronger than ever.

A/N what do yous all reckon? I bet you wanted to kill me for a second there, or at least you were thinking about it J leave your comments and don’t forget to vote and spread the word if you like the story. And don’t forget that if I get a total of 150 votes I’ll post my new story.

Sorry for the very short chapter :)