Chapter 11- America

Maya’s POV

After a day of resting and being treated like a cripple, it was time to go to America and I get to see Lou again. When we got off the plane at Manchester two days ago, Alex, Alice’s brother was waiting for us. Amy hadn’t gotten home yet so Alex was told to pick us up. I had gotten my bag but Alex insisted on carrying it, things only got worse when we got home. Everything was done very carefully around me and I was treated like a fragile flower. It seriously frustrated me. I was a very independent person, this nearly killed me. I didn’t even get to pack my own stuff, not that it was hard as my wardrobe isn’t large, and my whole content could easily fit in a suitcase. I still insisted on supervising while Alice packed my suitcase.

We arrived at the airport and check-in, it was time to say goodbye to Alex and Amy. I walked towards Alex and signalled to give me a hug, he looked nervous, as if he was scared to hurt me.

"Ow please Alex, just give me a hug," he came in. Alex felt like my brother as much as he was Alice’s. I squeezed him tight, he pulled back a little. My ribs were feeling much better, resting them really helped; the meds may have had something to do with this as well.

"Look after Alice for me," he whispered in my ears.

"Won’t let her out of my sight," I replied, while laughing, put Alex near Alice and he was always a pesky little brother but behind the scene and he really did care for her.

I finished hugging Alex and it was on to saying goodbye to Amy. I hugged Amy, and she whispered something in my ear as well.

"Look after yourself," she said.

"I will," I replied. I pulled out of the hug.

"And no more boys on top of you," she laughed.

"That’s impossible mum, especially now that Louis is in the picture," laughed Alice.

"Yeah it’s all over twitter and I think a couple of girl over there are pointing and giggling like fan girls," Alex had to point that out. I turned around to see four girls, pointing and giggling at me, I flashed them a smile and the giggling only worsened, and I thought it was funny.

"Ignore him," said Amy, flashing her son an evil look.

"It’s ok," I laughed. I turned around and walked over to the group of girl.

"Hey, how are you all?" I asked them, they giggled to themselves, one of them even started to blush.

"You’re Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend," a girl with blonde hair said, very shyly.

"Yes I am," I replied.

"Is it too much to ask for a picture," asked a brown haired girl.

"No, not at all," a girl got out her camera and I signalled Alice to come over, she did and the girl passed her the camera. She took the picture and afterwards they even asked for my autograph.

"Thank you so much," said the blonde haired girl, then she turned to her friend and they all admired the camera.

"No problem," I turned to Alice, who was giggling as well.

"I think you belong over there with them," I laughed.

"Who ever thought dating a famous person make you popular," she replied.

"Well I didn’t."

"You’re welcome."

Alice ran off to say goodbye to her family and we went through security. When we got to our gate, we were greeted by one of the staff.