Chapter 5- Falling For A Stranger

Maya’s POV

Louis and I knew what everyone was trying to do. When we got down, we saw a taxi waiting out the front and Louis put his hood up.

"Trust me, you’ll thank me when you still have a normal life," he said as he opened the taxi door.

When we got in the taxi, I took out my phone and opened twitter, why followers had gotten up to 4,980.

"Looks like it is far from that," I replied as I showed him the number.

"Wow, sorry that happens with everyone who hangs out with us," He replied, he handed me back my phone and I looked at some of the comments my new found followers had put on there. When I saw them I couldn’t believe my eyes. There were people telling me to stay away from Louis, he was there’s and that I was unmentionable words. I turned off my phone; I couldn’t believe that just spending the weekend with One Direction got me all that attention, unwanted attention. I was very quiet; I didn’t want to tell Louis, I don’t even know how the word got out there, about me hanging out with the boys.

"You’re very quiet, what’s up?" asked Louis, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Ah, it probably nothing, so don’t worry about it."

"If it bothers you, there is obviously something wrong."

"Check my twitter page, you’ll see."

He grabbed out his phone and a minute later he couldn’t believe his eyes either.

"Hey, don’t let this bother you, chicks like that annoy me, hold on."

"Wait what are you doing?" I grabbed my phone and hoped on twitter. He had posted a tweet on there about me, saying how amazing I was and that the girls saying that are just jealous. Louis was absolutely amazing.

"That’s sweet," as I said this, the radio turned on and Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran came on. We both went silent.

Settle down with me

Cover me up, cuddle me in

Lie down with me and hold me in your arms

And your heart’s against my chest

Lips pressed in my neck

I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet

And with a feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be love

You wanna be love

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We’re falling in love

Settle down with me

And I’ll be your safety you’ll be my lady

As the song played on he grabbed my hand and held it tight and my heart began to race. I held his hand back.

"I love this song," I said.

Louis let go of my hand and put in around my shoulder.

"Maya, can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Yeah, anything," I replied, I looked up and into his very blue eyes.

"Do you maybe, wanna go out with sometime?" he asked, very shyly, which I didn’t except from him.

"Ah Louis, we are out now," I acted like I didn’t know what he asked but I did I just wanted to make sure this was actually happening, never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect it too.