An Eye For An Eye

(Santana's Pov)

"NO WAY, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL WERE USING THIS PLAN" I scream at them.

"Santana it's the only one that protects you and Emily" Quinn says.

"Okay, if someone you love just willingly give themselves up and make you stay here, would you be okay with that" I yell in her face and she has a look of guilt.

"Santana you know what have to do. Were running out of time" Puck says.

"If anything and I mean if anything happens to her, your all dead to me" I say pissed off and went for a ride.

(Brittany's Pov)

Santana doesn't like the plan. I mean how could she. She has to stay here and I must willingly go into the enemy's arms.

"Hello" I say in the phone driving to the air port.

"What is it, my love" she says

"You have Emily alive" I ask.

"Yes" she says.

"I'm willing to make an offer to you" i say.

"I'm listening" I say while getting on the jet.

"I'll trade you me for Emily and in return you are not allowed to harm them" I growl.

"You sure you want to make this deal again sweetie, because the last time you made it with Dylan last time and then escaped" she says pissed.

"Yes but this time I'm coming alone since you have Emily and I told Santana to stay put" I say

"Deal. See you soon love. And remember, no tricks" she says.

"Likewise" I say and then hang up.

"Hello" I say.

"Are you sure you want to do this" Santana says through the phone.

"Yes, and I want you to stay put and remember my plan. Have faith in it" I say.

"You won't let her touch you, will you" she says softly.

"Not without a fight" I say and hear her sigh.

(3 hours later)

"Haha, San Im landing now and I'll call you when I can" I say after an relaxing phone call.

The door opens and two guards come in and search the whole jet while I get checked by another guard, and their aunt is watching me with an smirk.

"Clear" they say after trashing the fucking jet and I want to complain but I stay quiet.

"Come on love, we have a lot to talk about" she says and I follow with her. We go into the house and I spot an unwelcome sight of Dylan and a random girl pleasuring themselves out in the open.

We walk down the hall and into the master bedroom and she instantly strips out of her clothes into a bra and underwear. I look at anything except her. With Santana being my first girlfriend, I don't know what cheating is.

"Don't be shy sweetheart, you'll be touching all of this soon" she says and she walks up to me and drag her hands from my shoulders and down my chest.

"I have a question before we (cough), why do you and Santana hate each other" I say and she takes a seat next to me.

"Santana hasn't told you the story yet, has she" she says and I shake my head.

(Quinn's Pov)

"Let's go we only have 15 minutes top now that Brittany's in her possession" I say and everyone loads up and takes three guns at least.