Britts At A Breaking Point

(Santana's Pov)

"Get out" I hear brittany say harshly. I still have my eyes closed, but I can't quite make out the voice of the other person.

"Oh look at that, she has a voice. cute" she says, in a sarcastic voice and man I want her to say something stupid, so I can kick her ass.

"I don't have time for this, my girlfriend is going through some stuff and she needs me right now" Brittany says and I smile a little.

"What is your problem" the other girl says and hold up, is she serious.

"My problem, is you give me nothing but hell and right now. I really don't need it. My mom is sick, my girlfriend is an emotional wreck, and I'm close to being one too. Now can you please get out" brittany says calmly but I feel her shaking and I didn't know how brittany felt. She was so strong with everything that was going on, that she hasn't even really got her cry out.

"Brittany, I didn't know...." The voice sounds sad.

"JUST GET OUT" Brittany screams and I hear the door shut. I pretend to wake up after about three minutes after and see a horrible sight before me. Brittany eyes are watery and stained, she's pouring and upset and she looks depressed. She finally noticed me and turns her head a little to wipe her eyes and then turns around smiling and happy.

"Hey babe" she says smiling and climbing out of bed.

"Britt, come here" I say.

"I'll be up in a little bit, you need to eat something and my dad just cooked something for us" she says leaves.

She's avoiding eye contact. She keeps her distant with me, like I'm going to hurt her and she's more smiley than usual. I know she's hurting and I never seen her like this before and right now, it time for me to take care of her. I go out of the room and walk downstairs to see her coming up.

"Santana, I said I got it" she says smiling.

"Come on Britt" I say and take the food and her hand and walk upstairs.

"Talk to me" I say sitting her on the bed and sitting her on my lap.

"You should eat"she says.

"I'm not hungry, are you" I say looking at the food in my hand. she takes the food and places it on her desk and comes back to me and straddles me.

"Britt..."

"Shhhhh. Just for one minute, let me" she says with her voice cracking. I look at her and see pain and unstableness in her eyes.

"Britt, you sure your not hungry or sleepy" I say and she shakes her head no.

"My parents are out at a doctor appointment and I'm with my super hot girlfriend. Make me forget Santana" she says and she start to slowly kiss up my neck, starting at my collar bone.

"Forget what" I say, still focused somehow.

"Pain" she says and starts to kiss behind my ear towards my lips. I close my mouth and hard as I can to suppress a moan.

"Santana, I can feel you fighting" she whispers. I shake my head no and she smirks.

"No, so your not turned on and we should just go back to what your discussion was, huh" she says and I nod yes.

"Say it, out loud" she whispers while dragging her hands up my shirt.

"Yes" I moan and feel her smirk against my skin.

"Santana, we need you back at the house" puck says and I quickly get up and fix my shirt.

"Puck" brittany says.

"It's not  something I never seen before. Im a freakin god, girls will make out for me as soon as I say the word." he says and I scoff.

"You coming" I ask and she says yes.

When we get to my house, I see my parents aren't in sight but theirs some bitch that's arguing with Emil.

"What's the problem" I growl at them and see Barbie doll smirk.

"Listen here, you might scare everyone else, but you don't scare me chicka" she says in a snark voice.

"Just because I don't scare you, doesn't mean you can't get your ass beat" I say glaring at her.

"Now, what's the problem" I say again.

"She started flirting with Quinn and I told her to knock it off" Emily says blushing like hell and I smirk, knowing that blush.

"Okay, how about everyone act like their own damn age. Me and Santana were having a very important discussion, okay bye " brittany says.

"Brittany, Im........."

"It doesn't matter, Santana Im going upstairs" she says not even looking at someone. As soon as she goes upstairs, I glare at the girl.

"Listen Barbie.."

"Kitty's, the name chicka" she says.

"Whatever, if I find out that you could have hurt her an any way, I would watch how fast Im going in that car...." I say walking towards the step and look back at her.

"You never know, when your brakes are gonna give up on you" I say smirking earning a glare while going up the stairs. I walk up the stairs and see a stressed out and over worked brittany and I've never seen her so down like this, when she sees me, she doesn't even try to hide it, and I sadly smiles.

"Britt, what's going on"