Emotional Wreck

(Brittany's Pov)

"Britt what's going on" she ask and I sadly smile. I don't think I have anymore fight in me.

"Brittany Im your girlfriend, your suppose to tell me things"she says looking at me with determination.

"I need to be strong for you" I say and she frowns. She looks at me for about ten second and then smile.

"We're a team, only one of us needs to be strong when the other can't. you have gone through a lot these past few days, how are you holding up" she says.

"I feel like I'm on a thin layer of ice, my mom is dying. My dad is in denial while my brother have no idea what's going on. My friends are all continuing life as if it's just another day....."

"Brittany, that doesn't mean they don't care. Life goes on. Even Though, you are hurting and want everyone to know that your mother is dying, they can't care because they don't know. When you go out on a happy day, how many people do you walk by that just lost a loved one. Is it 15 or 30 or 100. Brittany, I can't relate to what your feeling if you wont open up to me baby girl. I love you and I want to be here for you but your not making this any easier" she says smiling sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me about your past" i blurt out. For the first time, she seems off guard and looks down.

"You weren't suppose to find out about that" she says looking up again.

"You never did tell me why you were telling my mom about your past" I say and she grits her teeth.

"I told her because she said that I wasn't right for you. That she wasn't convinced that I wanted you. She called me out for being a player, so I told her how and why I became one. It use to be the only way I felt loved. My family and friends were all choosing something else over me at the time. When they finally wanted to help, I didn't want to hear that bullshit" she says.

"We're not like that, at all Santana. Yeah we fight and hurt each other, but where like a big family that will never break apart" I say.

"Stop getting off of the topic Britt, were suppose to be talking about you" she says wiping her face.

"I feel like crying" I say and it's the truth. I've had to be strong for her and my parents and the group and I'm tired.

"When you cry, it's not because your weak, it's just you've been strong for too long" she says and that's what cracks me. I start balling while laying in her lap and I can't stop. All I think about is her pain and my mothers pain and my brothers pain and how the world can just go on with their life. But that's the thing, life goes on with or without you and that's what's the messed up part. I wish I could rewind the time and make it so my mom was healthy, Santana and me grew up together so I could've always protected her and she would know what real love is.

(Santana's Pov)

It's been about 45 minutes and brittany is finally sleep. I can't say or even imagine what she's going through. I know what it feels like to lose someone you love and I wouldn't ever wish it upon my worst enemy so for my girlfriend to be losing her mom, I feel bad for her. I want to do something for her to show her that Im always here for her.

'Knock, knock'

"Come in"

"How is she doing" she asks.

"She's breaking and it's killing me" I say tearing up.

"We were here for you guys" she says

"You guys were in glee, meaning you can sing right?"

"Yeah, why"

"I want to sing her a song, and you guys are going to help" I say looking at her.

"Please, sure satan" she says and. I laugh.

"Real funny Lucy. Last time I checked, you were the one that was threatening people to vote for you as prom queen" I say and she glares/smile at me.

"Touché"

I start to feel brittany wake up on me and she looks sad.

"Britt, you want to borrow some of my clothes. Were going out tonight and your coming with us" i say.

"I just want to stay in with you, san" she says snuggling in me more.

"We go out for 30 minutes and then we can come back. Please and then we can do or watch whatever you want" I say while turning my head in a circle. She laughs and say okay.

We take turns taking showers and while she's in the shower, I tell Quinn to come into my room.

"Hey what's up"

"We're going to breadsticks and doing karaoke. I got sugar to turn it into a karaoke kind of place for the night and I want to sing to brittany" I say to her.

"When"

"Tonight, so tell everyone to get ready because, I want her to know how much she means to me" I say.

"What song are you going to sing" she asks curiously.

"I have a few in mind, but we need to get ready first" I say.

"But Santana, I need to know......" she says and then stops when brittany comes into the room in a towel.

"Get out" I say while starring at brittany.

"No" she says and I glare.

"We have somewhere important to go Santana, you have all night to go ape horny on your girlfriend" she says and I hear brittany laugh so I let it go.

"Ha ha, get out" I say but she doesn't budge and I sigh. I get into the shower real quick and then put on light make up with a all black dress and black leather jacket with red lipstick and heals.

"Everybody ready" I ask as I look around and see everyone all nice and dressed up. I look to see brittany in a blue dress with heels and no make up and she looks beautiful.

"Where are we going" she asks.

"Bread stix" puck says and we load up.

"Why" she asks curiously.

"I want to sing a song for you" I say.

"Sing" she says and laugh.

"Yeah, singing is how I express something that I can't get out with words"
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i have a new story out called broken voice, so please check it out and comment and vote