Thin Ice Breaks

(Santana's Pov)

As I try to comfort brittany I see a fighting older version of Britt, who looks....tired. Brittany does anything and everything to not look at her and I know it's killing her to see her mom like this but she needs to be their for her now, instead of having regret later.

"Babe, you got to turn around" i whisper while she shuts her eyes tightly.

"Maybe if I ignore the problems, they will go away" she mumbles lowly but i hear her

"You can't ignore them Britt, I know what your thinking and she needs you" I say quietly and squeeze her hand for comfort. I see her slightly turn around and smile and then quickly frown and start to cry.

"I don't know what to do to help her" She whispers to me quietly.

"Just be their for her when she needs you the most. I'll be right here with you, Im not going anywhere" i say and hold her hand. I watch as she's debating on something and then she takes a deep breath and then looks her mom.

"Hey mom. This is Santana my girlfriend" she says and I go wide eye. I wasn't expecting her to be so blunt and tell her. I thought we should ease into it, but I forgot brittany doesn't do easing, she does immediate truth. I look up at her mom and she's smiling, so that's a good sign.

"Awe baby, she's pretty" she says and I slowly pull brittany towards her mother.

"How have you been mom" brittany asks quietly, as quiet as she use to talk when we first met each other.

"I've been good baby girl, just tired is all" she says and As I look down at her, I honestly can't say if she would make it or not. I use to go to medical camp as a volunteer thing my mom made me do and I have my license as a Rn but I know as much as a doctor when it comes to some things.

"Brittany, give me and Santana a second please" she says and brittany looks at me fort I nod my head that it's okay and then she's gone.

"When I first heard of you, I didn't like you. I heard how you had a crush on brittany and was a player back at your old school. I heard how your the new bad girl at their school and I figure you were all wrong for my daughter. I may be wrong after I've seen you volunteer to babysit my son or help brittany when she needed it the most or being for her right at this point" she says and I smile.

"So you like me now and accept me as her girlfriend" I say smiling like an idiot.

"Yes, I finally after a couple of months have liked you, but I don't except you dating my daughter" she says and I frown.

"But why. I thought......"

"You've proven that you've changed into a better person but I'm still not convince that you want my daughter. Im not convince that your right for her" she says and I put on a fake smile.

"Well, I respect you but not your decision" I say and walk out.

"Hey San, Santana" brittany calls after me but I keep walking to my house.

"Awe what's wrong with little ol'e"

"SANTANA" My sister screams at me fore punching my aunt in the face.

"I'm not in the mood, so don't bother me" I say and stomp to my room. Not right for her, not fucking right for her. I am right for brittany. Im the only fucking girl she's ever opened up to. I make her a better person and she does the same to me.

"You've proven that you've changed into a better person but I'm still not convince that you want my daughter" I mimic while pacing back and forth.

"UGHHH" I scream. I want to break something but not if its mine, It's to damn expensive but I should.....

"Santana, open up" brittany says.