Love Thy Enemy

(Brittany's Pov)

Three words to some up what I'm thinking.

What.The.Fuck

"Wait, your not the boss" he says angry to her.

"No, but I'm the bosses niece, so if you so much as piss me off, I'll personally chop off your balls pretty boy" she says and I'm actually impressed.

He just gets infuriated and then storms out. I turn back to her and she's just shaking her head.

"Spit it out" I say.

"Your so selfish you dumb ass, you know that" she says and I keep my head down.

"Whose your aunt" i question curiously.

"You'll know who she is once you see her. Lets just say, her and my sister don't get along because of their same taste in women" she says and smirks at me.

"I still don't get how your here, and who does your aunt work for" I say confused.

"Santana didn't tell you" she says and I shake my head.

"Our father Ernesto Lopez was head of this drug cartel and was loved by everyone here. We grew up and was raised around the guys my dad worked for. But my papi died from Cancer and he decided to leave the drug cartel to his sister until me and Santana get of age. Thing is, Santana doesn't want anything to do with the family business, so she keeps out of it" she says and I'm surprised.

"Wait, that still doesn't answer my question to how you knew where I was" I say.

"This little birdie helped me out" she says handing me her letter I made for her.

"I heard you creep in at night when you thought I was sleeping and I took the jet here to come bring you back. I called Quinn on the way here to tell her everything's under control" she says and I smile.

"but there is a catch to this Britt" she says and I say anything.

"Well I'm my aunts favorite because Santana hates her guts, but if I beg for you, she will let me have you, for tonight only. Meaning we only got one shot at escaping" she says.

"So..."I say as in 'what does this have to do with the catch'

"So that means, I have to do things, we wouldn't normally do to get you the hell out of here" she says. Shit
.
.
We walk to the master office and I see a chair faced the other way and pointing to a beautiful view.

"Auntie" Emily says sweetly.

"Yes dear" she says turning around and as soon as she makes eye contact with me, I freeze. She's the chick from the bar that Santana snatched me away from.

"Mmm Brittany Pierce" she says in a way that make chills run down my spine.

"You don't know how long I've waited to have you in my presence. You look beautiful in just jeans and a shirt, I wonder how you look naked" she says smirking. Now I'm not saying she's not hot since she's only in her early twenties but I wouldn't be able to do that, not to Santana.

"Actually, auntie about that" she says and her aunt quickly turns towards her.

"I wanted to know if I could keep her for one night" she says with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know Emmy" she says.

"Please, I mean look at her" she says while dragging her hand down my stomach and gripping onto my center. I immediately glare at her while she smirks, but it's not her usual glare, it's an play along glare.