She Got Emily

(Brittany's Pov)

It's been a few weeks since everything that has happen and everything has been perfect with me and Santana. Everyone leaves the house for the night, so I figure that now is the perfect time.

"Santana" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her up the stairs.

"Was up B"

I kiss her and she quickly responds. I pin her against the wall.

"Mm... Britt don't start something you can't finish" she says and moans. I ignore her and put my hand up her shirt, which she immediately grabs.

"Britt..." she whines.

"What Santana, it's time. It's been a few months since we first came here and we've been together for what 4 months. I want you to take my virginity. If you don't, then..."

I get pinned against the wall and kissed passionately. she starts to kiss down my jaw line and I feel a moan come from the back of my throat and a smirking Santana. She starts to grind against me and I start to feel an ache.

"Bed...please" I say and she walks me over and place me slowly on the bed.

She strips me of my shirt and starts to kiss down my chest. every kiss feels like ice and my body is on fire. I feel a growing knot in my stomach and it's only getting tighter. She unsnap a my bra and take one of my nipples into her mouth and I instantly buck my hips to feel that friction.

She bites and lick and tweak and it's making me go weak in the body.

"Santana...fuck...please" I moan.

She starts to kiss back up at my neck and kissing light on my sweet spot, while dragging her hand down my pants. I quickly unbuckle my pants and get a smirk from Santana.

"Eager much" she says.

"You know what, if you were- ohhh" I say and instantly buck my hips at the feeling of her rubbing slowly against my panties.

"Stop being a fucking tease" I barley get out.

She drags her hand in my folds and I need more friction. I try to move so that her hand will go in and she removes her hand from my pants.

"Santana" I whine.

"Brittany this is your first time, I want it be special" she says and starts rubbing at a moderate speed. I start breathing heavy and I can't keep up the rhythm any longer.

"Santana, can you...ahh fuck" she inserts a finger slowly and it hurts at first but I quickly get adjusted to it.

"faster.." I moan. she does as I say and starts pumping faster while adding another finger, she goes so fast that I can't take it.

"San, Im about to come" I say and that makes her pump even faster. My whole  body clenches tight and spasms out of control. I feel like everything is released and I loved the feeling. once I come down from my high she pulls her fingers out and brushes my clit lightly making me jump.

"Your sensitive" she says smirking. she pulls off my panties and disappear between my legs.

"Santana you don't have... fuck omg don't stop" I say and she giggles making me moan new because of the vibrations. She stuck her tongue inside of me and I start to become breathless again.

"I'm about to come San" with that, she adds in two digits and sucks super hard on my clit making me cum even harder than the first.  She helps me ride out my orgasm again and climbs up to lay down with me.

"You taste like strawberries" she says smiling while I can barley keep my eyes open

"What about you" I say looking to see she's still fully clothed.

"No baby, this was all about you" she says and I look at her seeing that she's still fully clothed.

"Santana I love you"

"I love you too"
.
.
.
(Next morning)
.
.
.
I woke up to the sun cracking at hitting my face and I see dantana still sleep.

'Knock, knock'

"Brittany, wake Santana up. We have to go talk to CIA" Quinn says with red eyes.

"Okay" I say and she leaves.

"Santana wake up" I say and she groans.

"Santana"

"Brittany what I did to you Yesturday, takes energy and I'm trying to sleep my energy back" she says so I get up and see what all the commotion is about.

"What's going on" I say to an uneasy group.

"While we were out yesterday. We were being followed to the market and someone took Emily while we were all busy" they say crying.

"What, I'm going to go get her" I say and they all say no.

"Brittany, be smart about this we need a plan and I know exactly why we're going to do" Puck says.

"What makes you so sure that you can get away with whatever it is your doing" Mercedes says.

"Okay I'm the Puckasourus, if I can get any girl in bed, then I can do anything" he says and everyone groans.

"Does anyone else have an idea" kurt says.

"Have an idea about what" Santana says sleepily and everyone goes silent.

"What's going on and where's Emily" she asks starting to panic.

I go over to her and grab her face and make her look at me. I tell her to breath and calm down.

"Emily was taken last night by your aunt and we're making a plan to get her back but I need you to stay calm babe" I say and I can see her clenching her teeth but she nods slightly and looks down.

"Now I have an idea on how we can get Emily back, but your not gonna like it"