Chapter Three~The Hosts' Meet Aero

Haruhi's POV

The twins were on both sides of me as they asked over and over again how I knew Aero."So", Hikaru started, "how do you know him?"Karou finished. I sighed and stoped. "You heard him say he wanted to see me right? The host club is coming withe me, including you guys. He's someone very important to me, and I know better than anyone that he needs more people to talk to."

Third Person's POV

The twins looked at each other then back at the cross dressing host. They had never heard Haruhi talk in such a soft and worried voice. They were confused how the mysterious man was able to make the girl's voice falter in such a way. Though everyone in the host club knew quite alot about Haruhi, they still knew so little. Aero was the source of the small dark place in Haruhi's memories that not even someone like Kyoya had acess to.
As the three first years entered the club room, they saw that it was unusually quiet. Kyoya was writing in his death note, Tamaki was ...being Tamaki, and Honey-sempai sat eating cake with Mori by his side. The twins stood behind Haruhi as she cleared her throat. Everyone's attention was on her. "Everyone, I want you to meet a very important freind of mine."