Hosts Meet Aero pt. 2

Third Person POV

Tamaki walked up to Haruhi and stared at her. "He isn't a childhood boy who had a crush on you s he??" She gave him a disgusted look and said "Gosh no sempai! He's pratically my brother! That would just be akward and nasty!" a loud 'hey' could be heard across the room from the twins. Tamaki turned and cleared his throat "Alright men! Let's meet this friend of Haruhi's." The blond shouta-boy bounced over and tugged at the first year's blue blazer "Ne, Ne, Haru-chan how old is your friend?" At that moment, the brunet became visibley nervous. They all looked at her with a questioning look. Well, all but the twins, who were too busy snikering. "Oh you'll love this" started Hikaru "it's really interesting" Karou said "he's our new 20 year old homeroom teacher!" They finished together. Tamaki became extreamely pale. "His name?" Kyoya asked. Haruhi sighed and gave the shadow king her old freinds name. "Aero Angelos" The black haired teen quickly took out his laptop and typed out the name, resulting in various internet seach results. "Lets see" he started.
" Very famous band member, lead singer to be exact. Famous MMA fighter along with other fighting styles such as boxing. Violinist and Pianist. CEO of T.H.O.R.N Inc., which specializes in many different things. Dancer. And last but not least, professor at Ouran Acadamy, previously employed at Lobelia." as the second-year finished the host club stood wide eyed, except Haruhi, and looked at the brunet. "WE HAVE TO MEET HIM HARUHI!!!" They all exclaimed at once. She sighed and nodded. "Alright, come on."

The host club followed Haruhi and some even bounced with excitement,Honey-senpai, the others followed with serious expressions. They soon arrived at the said classroom of 1-A. Haruhi took a deep breath and walked up to the door and knocked. "Come in." It was clear to the host club that he had a slight accent, cut none but Haruhi could place it. She pushed on the door and waited for it to open half way, then walked in. Aero, not seeing the host club, stood up as Haruhi stood in front of his desk. He took a few long strides and soon was standing in front of her.

Tears steadily flowed down the mans cheeks as he pulled the girl close to him and embraced her in a tight hug. "HARUHI!" The man exclaimed as he slowly slid down to the level of Haruhi's stomach and buried his face in her stomach as he sobbed. Haruhi stood with a small smile and soft eyes while softly smoothing the man's hair with one hand.