Chapter Seven~ CHILDREN?!?!

Aero's POV

The story was cut off by a loud ringing coming from the phone in my pocket. "The rest is just a story for another day I guess", I sighed.

I could tell from the disappointed looks on all of their faces that they weren't quite satisfied with the shortness of my story. (Like my chapters ha ha) My eyes shifted back to the screen of my still ringing phone, only to see it was Luca, my younger brother.

Eventually the ringing stopped, shaking me out of whatever trance I was in. Unlocking the phone, I dialed his number and held it up to my ear.

Italics= Aero
Bold=Luca

"Hello?"
"Hey, you called?"
"Yeah, I was just checking in on how everything was going."
"Everything is fine here, how is everything with you and Cynthia-Rose?"
"Everything is fine here, she was a little fussy earlier though..."
"Do you need me to come home?!"
"NO! Everything is fine, I got her to calm down and she is taking a nap now."
"Alright, if you're sure...thanks again for watching her."
"No problem, I wasn't doing anything anyway so it would have been a waste to hire a babysitter."
"You're right. Well, Ill be home soon."
"Alright, love you dad."
"Love you too Luca, Ill see you both soon."

"DAD?!?!"
Apparently the conversation hadn't been a private one after all...

A/N
Hey guys!!!!! Did y'all miss me?!?! I hope so! Im SOOO sorry for not updating but it is hard to do during school!!! But anyways, I plan on updating a lot more so be ready!!!

A/N P.T 2
Also, if any of y'all have questions for me about anything, feel free to leave them in the comments and I'd be happy to answer them for you!!