Chapter Two~ Down The Stairs??!!

Aero's POV:

People always told me that my voice is one of a kind, but I never thought anything of it. My instrament skills, on the other hand, are not somthing I take lightly. It's not a hobby, but it's not somthing i don't enjoy. So as I walked down the halls of Ouran Acadamy, I thought of new songs to try out. That is, untill I was so rudely interupted from my musicaly creative thoughts by being knocked down the huge stair case, and I was seriously thinking about throwing my scolding hot coffee on the person who ran into me. Unfortunately enough, I was sent tumbling down the stairs hitting my head and ribs multiple times while having that scolding hot coffee i mentioned earlier spill all over my hands. I could hear screams in the backround as I slowly got my self off the ground, and picked up my lesson plans and coffe mug off the ground. My ribs and head throbbed as I bent down and the blood rushed to my head. I turned and glared at a pair of ginger twins who were looked at me wide eyed. Footsteps were heard as they pounded on the carpet covered floors. Two tall boys , one with blonde hair one with black, appeared on the top of the stair case beside the two twins. The blonde looked like he was about to have a major melt down while the black haired one appeared calm but had worry clear in his eyes. I dusted the small amount of dust off my vest and took out my pitch black hankercheif and wiped the blood from the corner of my mouth and my temple. Three of the four people on top of the stairs ramling on about a hospital, while I just rolled my eyes and spoke. "There really isn't any need for a hospital or a docter, I'm fine, now get to class before I report you." They hesitated but quickly ran off.

I'll finish this chapter really soon I promise! I had just gotten a request to update so I did. Let me explain the story so far

1.) The blonde is tamaki and the black haired boy is kyoya.

2.) I'm not sure if I mentioned it in the  first chapter but he had a hoodie on in the first chapter and he took it off.

3.) The picture ( if it showed up) is what he is wearing