Chapter 1

Once upon a time. There ar...

Author: whoa whoa wait.

Narrator: what?!

Author: why are you here?!

Narrator: come on why new characters are lucky to be in part....

Author: uh... first they are in book... not tv or something they use to watch...

Narrator: ok but can I at least tell story I got interesting part...

Author: fine tell me what kind of books...

Narrator: ok I have three of them that you might Like...

Author: hurry up I don't have it all day and they are waiting to read and I should be getting back to by school work soon... wait I'm on the break... you know what just hurry up...

Narrator: Dragon Prince and Rescue Riders crossover part 2...

Author: I told them I will be making it in February.... you have 20 seconds to tell me...

Narrator: ok ok.. I know you like Ladybug and chat noir, the deep, and Go Live Your Way...

Author: yea so... also Go Live Your Way speak Spanish they can't read Spanish...!

Narrator: oh haven't thought about that...

Author: 10 seconds!

Narrator: my Friend is the Princess, Ladybug and Chat Noir. Ladybug and Chat Noir and The Deep Crossover, for Rescue Riders. Love Is In The Air, Rescue Riders.....

Author:...mmm My friend is the Princess, Crossover of land and ocean, and Love Is In The Air... make it quick about Rescue Riders???

Narrator: well... Aggro and Cutter is your first favorite ship... then Summer and Winger... so you can't blame me also I'm you too...

Author: yea that true... I will think about it. Go back I need to start the story...

Narrator: oh and people put down the comments about books I said and make her change her mind so she could write it...!!!!

Author: 3 seconds

Narrator: sure fine...

Author: so... where am I... oh right the story of Cutter the son of Dragon King. Let me start the story...

Once before Rescue Riders started. There used to be different kind of dragons that has kings and queens. As years past they became lest Kings and queens because of people as they both hated each other... until one day everything change when Leyla and Dak came to Huttglaor and change everything. But not all humans starting like dragons, just some of people do like some of dragons.

In Renetless Razorwing island. In the cave, Cutter with royal family. Chatting with dragons... as the Cutter's father came and talk...

King: as you see my only son will soon marry to the Princess Renetless Razorwing who will soon to be queen and king for my son...

As King announce In front of all Renetless Razorwing dragons. Behind the king, Cutter looked at his future queen and mate. He look sad and not happy with Princess. She looking at all of dragons lookin happy as other dragons cheer with loud noises... when it finish. He went to other cave. Then sat thinking...

Cutter's mind: what am I thinking, I do want to be king but... it just I don't feel same way with my mate, I did fall in love with her then later on... I just felt not in love with her anymore. But... I am required to marry Princess only not some dragons who is not part of royal.