Chapter 6

Aggro: wait hold up. You saying that she used to be his mate... why in the world will anyone to leave the mate...

Leyla:.. uhh..well I think that on me. But I told him it his decision... but I still don't get it is why he pick her in first place...

Aggro: well you see... princess and prince had to be mate, only. And stay forever... like until the death ends...

Burple: kinda yea...

Aggro: but also. You both met before he broke up right...

Leyla: yes.

Aggro: so he went with you guys after.

Leyla: no.. he didn't cause we left after I give him few ideas for him to think...

Burple:... so also you said, he went to find Princess...

Winger: yes that what he said to us...

Burple: mmm. Well that make sense... cause I was with Leyla and she fell asleep, it night and late. I saw the glow white thing. Leyla didn't got affected. Same did Dak, Summer, Winger, even Aggro. So it the love rock. How I know they didn't get affected, they seem tired and Aggro was bit grumpy so it impossible for her to get affected well she had around 50 percent chance.... so then Cutter... he was all happy. But also didn't say a single joke... so yea Cutter is affected...

Aggro:... wait so is Rockspitter is only one that can't get affected...

Burple: no there are some dragons type that can't get affected. But for Firefures. Well, they had like...50 percent change to get it... cause, Lava dragons and Water dragons combined together and then what happen. Fire beat water so that how and when the Firefures started.

Aggro: how you know for sure.

Burple: well like Leyla said. All dragons get overheated but lava dragons can't so they can go into lava whenever they want, for you and others can't so that why you can get overheated it. How so. If two different dragons combined together. They have around 0-50 or depending on 81 percent chance... so also if two same dragons combined then they had full 100 percent chance to get affected... so that why you and rest are called Firefures. Beside we can't call it later dragons or watva dragons cause it complicated and odd to say that... but now lava dragons not here anymore cause it happen like millions years ago even water dragons well kinda. How. Summer she is fast fin dragons that is part of water dragons. So that explains why Aggro can have few powers she had even others too.

They all look at him with shocking look.

Burple: what...

Leyla: you kinda know everything about dragons even that happen long time ago even before that...

Burple: well rockspitter and I were forced to know about that cause something will come one day that we ever never saw... so I don't know what they mean so that why I had to learn it... Summer will have 100 percent chance even Winger,  Cutter, iron claw, and others can but just around 3 to 2 types of dragons have o percent to have that...

Aggro: so as you saying I'm am part of lava dragon and water dragon...?

Burple: yep... that why I didn't say anything cause it best for someone not to know about that...

Winger: well as we didn't know that it could cause a problem one day and it did.

Burple: yea...

Summer: so how do we find the shine rock to break the spell... from Cutter.

Burple:... well there is nothing you can do. If we find those love rock. We just need to smash it...

Aggro: but... how come they can't do about it...

Burple: they don't want to be part of it... also that love rock, once affected dragons and people stayed like that, they could become dangerous cause they can hurt you guys or become hated you guys... and that how some of them got hurt. But my dad refused and never give up.But I promise him that I will not ever get near of them if they were affected by love rock.

Cutty came by.

Aggro: so you saying that Cutter could hurt any of us...

Burple: it depends, as long you guys don't force him to leave or something also they could tell those affected dragons or people to hurt them or something...

Cutty: uhh. What are you guys talking about..?

Burple: Your brother got affected from love rock and I'm guessing you don't know at all...

Cutty: uh wait. Of course I know I was forced by my mom is not to use love rock. As she told me about how it works... so who he got affected from...

Burple: Princess also is her name used to be, Renie...?

All except Cutty: Renie...?!?!?!?!

Cutty: yep how you know her...?

Burple: met her when I was kid but she not really my friend....

Cutty: seem you had good memories from her...

Burple: not much... but also,

He look at rescue riders.

Burple: I had to do something with Cutter I can't leave him like this also... he part of rescue... Cutty will your dad come when you ask him..?

Cutty: I don't know..he busy all of time...

Burple: it fine. Get your parents and your siblings...

Cutty: sure.

Cutty left.

Burple: Leyla, Summer. You both might need songstress dragon and you know who she is and we might need her help

Leyla: of course.

Summer: get ready.

They both left.

Burple: Dak and Winger... tell Duggard to tell people that they might need get out of town for few days so they need to go end of behind of this island just in case.

Dak: on it.

Winger: get ready.

Winger and Dak left.

Burple: Aggro. You coming with me to stop princess...

Aggro: wait why did you pick me...

Burple: you will see...

They both left and went to find Cutter and Princess. They looked every caves, hills then heard Maguns screaming at Dak for some reason.

Maguns: I'm am not leaving not with out my house and my junks... I'm am not leaving... not leaving!!!!

Axel: wait why you telling us...

Dak: I'm wondering too but I think dragons will come and blast at us...!

As he started scream back at Maguns.

Maguns: fine fine... I'm getting my stuff ready.. happy..!!

Dak: of course I'm happy... same with Leyla...

Maguns: what was that...

Dak: nothing.

Winger and Dak took off... and seeing Maguns stomping all over place with his feet angry.

Aggro and Burple ignore and left to continue to find Princess and Cutter...