Chapter 5

Sorry my last chapter are bit short. So I'm going to make it little longer.

While they are talking. The Renetless princess made a plan to keep Aggro and Cutter apart. So she sneak in the cave, and burn one of the hay that look like bed. But she didn't know it for to feed the animals from the outside where Haggis normally come over for some reason. Soon then she took off while boys wasn't watching.

Burple: hey is that door always open...

Cutter: uh?

When they look at the door was open.

Cutter: it was close when I was arrive here even Cutty.

Burple: eh.. I will go to get some hay for sheep's, one of sheep just had a baby so I should be bringing the hay to her newborn baby... oh and also.... how is the ba...

Cutter: ask Winger, Summer or Leyla... well she young so...... ask Winger or Summer...

Burple: how you know I was going to ask...

Cutter: you said one of sheep just had baby and you wanted know how...

Burple: fair point....

Burple went in the cave to get few hay. While he doing it. Cutter left to Huttgloar. Aggro and Cutter went out on flying around to talk.

Winger: you think Aggro and Cutter going to be ok...?

Summer: maybe... did Cutter tell you or Burple that he likes Aggro..

Winger: uhh. No he didn't tell me... I think he like her as a friend... why

Summer: because... Aggro kinda likes him... but not the jokes there are like other reasons why she likes him...

Winger: so she gonna confess to him..?

Summer: I don't know... right now she...

Burple: hey guys...

Winger: yea Brups?

Burple: ugh am I going to say this... dose Aggro has her own hay bed...?

Winger: yea she did she spend makeing it over weeks... until Leyla had her help.... is there problem...?

Burple: her hay bed is burned....

Summer:... say what...

Burple: I tried to re make it with new one but it hard to make it bed so I want to know is Leyla available...?

Winger: No... but she will be back in tomorrow early morning...

Burple:oh... what about Dak..

Winger: went with her cause it family spend time also meeting Duggard's family...

Burple: aww men... how am I supposed to tell her... also makeing new one she won't know it the new one...

Winger: Burple she and Leyla just made it early morning from today...

Burple: why dose making hay had to be hard... I will just tell her when she gets back...

He just left to other place.

Winger:..... good he gone so you ready for Burple surprise...?

Summer: you know I am...

When they " high five " with their wing.

Winger: I got his favorite rock bed ready also I been trying to find the rare rock... also can you find the rare rock or anything he want for his wish...

Summer: well there is a thing he wanted for his whole life but for some reason... he didn't talk about what is the thing he wanted for his wish... so where Aggro and Cutter going again even Dak and Leyla... can't believe we had to lie to him...