Chapter 7

Once Burple and Aggro landed on hill of rocks. Aggro look in the cave and Burple step out then doing something. Then Aggro heard wisphering then look back. Burple is there looking at Aggro smile. She doesn't mind then soon to leave with him.

Burple: wait umm I need to check on something. See u in two hours...?

Aggro: sure yea where...

Burple: back at the end of this island.

Aggro: uhh you mean where people are going...?

Burple: yea that...

Aggro: sure fine... wait but why...

Burple: it for safety...

Aggro then left. Burple waited until she gone.

Burple:....... ok Renie Cutter you both can come out mow...

They both flew up and landed on ground.

Princess Renie: ok so when king and queen coming even his siblings...

Burple: in two hours. Remember the plan...

Cutter: yea we do remember... and you will reveal to them and me is when you started planning this...

Burple: Renie you still didn't told him...

Princess Renie: I don't blame for that... so yes I remember the plan even them...

Burple: good... see you both in two hours.

Princess Renie: will do...

Cutter: me two...

They all left. Burple went to find Summer and Leyla in Huttgloar and waiting for them. Once Leyla and Summer came with songstress. They landed on ground.

Leyla: we got here as fast we can....

Burple: it ok... I need to talk to her first...

Leyla: sure...

Burple drag songstress away from them and explain to her everything

Melodia: uh well that explains everything... also why did you pick me...

Burple: I ask your mate about that and she said sure..

Melodia: so question is... why do you pick Leyla and Dak...?

Burple wisper to her head.

Melodia:mmm ok my lip is steel, I will follow your orders...

Burple: ok I need you to take Summer to end of the island and it might will take two hours...

Melodia: ok I will try..

Burple walk to Summer and Leyla.

Burple: Summer and Melodia had to go to end of island to make sure that all people are there. Also I figured that her singing won't work... so sorry so then Leyla you coming with me to stop, Princess...

Leyla: well sure... I hope...

Melodia and Summer left. Same did Burple and Leyla. An hour later looking for Cutter, Princess, and Aggro until met them in the trees, some were distory.

Aggro: Cutter you don't understand. You are under her spell by the rock name Love Rock...

Aggro back up side by Burple and Leyla. Burple wink at Princess Renie and Cutter. They both know what to do.

Leyla: Cutter... snap out of this... just listen...

Cutter: no you guys are liar...!

Leyla:... why would I lie to dragons do I ever lied to you....

Cutter: yes...

Princess Renie:..

She soon get worried and look at Burple. Burple shook his head and telling her not to tell her until the hour has pass. She didn't tell and wait.

Princess Renie: you forced him to leave me... why did you...

Leyla: because he doesn't feel same way about you... he didn't mean to hurt you... it just...

Cutter and Princess look at each other then look up. It getting soon afternoon then look at Leyla. Then Aggro and Leyla look other side. Burple not there. Then look back.Cutter and Princess not there. The. Suddenly heard something. Behind them.

???: mmm. Burple sure not kidding...

Aggro: King Renetless.... what are you doing here?!?

King: if you want to know more... then come to me....

They follow him slowly. Then got to end of the island. Where see, people, dragons, and two.... elf...

Hold up a minute... read dragon prince and rescue riders crossover first. So you guys won't get confused. If you guys already know and did read it... then the next chapter is coming in few days. Oh also for

GoldenSilver28

I don't think it had WingerxSummer, cause it mostly about Leyla, and elf so you can skip that one. Oh by the way I will add the WingerxSummer part two in crossover so it starting next month so it will come out in few chapters. So it will take time...

    Have a nice day...