Chapter 4

Cutter and Cutty look worried. Then Winger about to talk, but look not happy.

Winger: why you didn't tell us also. Why would their mother promise to your mother...

Cutter look at Burple. Then others soon look at Burple.

Winger: you knew about this...?

Burple and Cutter: no..

Cutter: he didn't know that one of rider survived...

Burple: but that possible..!!!!

Cutter: I don't think it because of powerful and stronger...

Cutty: he loved riders even you... I heard him talking about you, even saying that you weird but.. it how you are... he never hated them even you... but just give me at least reason why you hated them... cause I think you are just hiding your feelings about how much you missed him even loved him.

Burple:.. well.. I... I...I....( sighs )

Burple looked away. Can't talk. Look sad.

Cutty: I know what he did is worng... and I understand why he had to do it for good. I'm sorry you lost your father. Your family. Your friends.

Burple still didn't talk and still look away from Cutter. Then something pop Cutty mind then talk.

Cutty: did our dad tell you the story about one of dragon you mostly care...

Burple:... not really...

Cutty:... I know you don't want to talk about them...

Winger: you can talk about this later... Cutter. Do you want to be king.

Cutter: no...

Winger: then why don't you just tell your parents about this...

Cutter: it complicated...

Winger: I'm not gonna to push you both away... I will let you guys talk...

Winger flew off. Burple and others standing there...

Cutter:... what did dad do...

Burple:... he look scary to me when he use the power of his... I was there, saw what he did. Then it became explode, look like it. Then it turn bright. I wasn't able to see when it turn bright. Neater did others but me, him and the dragon survived.

Cutty: dad didn't meant to do that. He didn't know what he gone into it.

Burple: how you know about that then...

Cutty: cause mom told me and explain what happen... I guess you didn't even give him a chance also he tried to see you even talk but you kinda shut him off.. even your uncle...

Cutter: Cutty I will handle it... just let him and I talk for now...

Cutty: sure, I will be with others.. I hope.

Cutty went to Huttgloar.

Cutter: what's twin mom were like even their dad...

Burple:... how come you not...

He soon look at Cutter...

Cutter: to give you more time not to talk about my dad...

Burple: sure...