Chapter 11 - The Outer Banks

third person pov

The four hour car ride had begun. The car contained of four best friends, screaming the lyrics to every song that Nick would play. Snacks were being devoured, and the non-stop laughter was giving everyone stomach pains. However, it wasn't long before the first person crashed- George. Clay had turned around to slap Nick for being too loud when he saw George passed out leaning on the car door. Soon after the realization, the couple in front had to convince Sapnap to put away the sharpie and not draw on the sleeping boy's face.

-Dream POV-

"Nick put the pen down!" I yelled, trying to grab the black sharpie out of his hand before he could cause more havoc. 

"No! I want to dra-" Nick started, but paused when I finally got a hold on his wrist. "Awww come on man." He finished, accepting defeat.

While I succeeded stopping Nick from drawing on George's face, Y/n was practically crying from how hard she was laughing. Without thought, I turned to her to wipe her stray tear away. It felt like an instinct. My hand lingered on her cheek for a little bit, before I moved it to the arm rest, where I grabbed her hand in mine. 

Of course, Nick decided to put on a romantic song, realizing what was happening between us. "I don't understand how you two aren't dating yet." He mocked.

"Oh shut up." We both said at the same time, which soon resulted in a burst of laughter between us three.

<<< time skip to when they are at the beach house>>>

-Sapnap POV-

"What!? There's only three rooms? I swear we booked a house with four!" George realized, setting his stuff down in the kitchen. "And the couch is rock hard what the hell? Nobody can sleep on that thing."

A minute of silence was cast, as we all tried to think of the possible situations.

"Well, y/n and Dream could share a room?" I suggested. Both of them looked up and exchanged glances before looking back at me and George. 

"I mean, I guess we could." Dream mumbled, beginning to pick his bag up again. "It is only two nights right?"

"Yeah it cant be that bad." Y/n added. A red tint started to appear on her cheeks, though I didn't want to embarrass her by saying anything about it. 

We all grabbed our bags, and picked out our rooms. After a few very long arguments about who got what room, George ended up with the smallest room, I got a normal room, and Dream and y/n took the masters bedroom. I had just gotten done setting all my stuff out when I heard Dream yell out to the rest of the house.

"AYO, WE ARE ALL GONNA GO WALK AROUND TOWN IN 10 MINUTES!"

I heard George and y/n yell a okay back. I however, just walked out to the kitchen and gave Dream a thumbs up and a cheesy smile.

-10 mins later heh-

-Y/n pov-

After I found out our plan for what was probably going to be the rest of the night, I decided sweats and a tee-shirt wouldn't be the best choice of clothing. I dug through my small suitcase and decided on some jeans, a big black tee, and my white air forces. Simple, but comfortable. 

I left the room to see Sapnap giving Clay a cheesy smile and a thumbs up, and Clay rolling his eyes, eventually landing on me. I felt my cheeks heat up a little, before Sapnap decided to break our eye contact.

"Well then..I'll let the two love birds be." He spoke,winking at Clay before running off to George's room.

When I went to look back over where Clay had been standing, all I saw was an empty kitchen. I was just about to take a step forward to see where he went, when a pair of hands yoinked me back into a..wall? I confusedly (idk if thats a word help) turned around and was met with a now familiar pair of lips on my own. It didn't take long for me to melt into the soft kiss, and move my hand onto the cheek of the perfect face in front of me. 

"Oh hey." I mumbled, breaking the kiss.

"Hey." Clay smiled, dragging out the last 'y'.

"Heyyy!" Two other voices repeated after us. It was none other then George and Nick.  

I lowered my head to rest on Clay's chest, then continuing to bonk my forehead on it. "Why are they always here?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Heh I'm wondering the same thing. But anyway," Clay said, taking my hand in his own, "lets go to town."

''''''''''''''''''''

hiii

sorry this took so dang long i have been stressed, unmotivated, and in school. but i finally got this out, and have the remaining chapters started and planned out, which means i just have to write them. trust me though i will find a way to procrastinate my way out of writing them hehe. but uh yeah-

oo also thank you guys for 5.5k reads!! i appreacite every single read, comment and vote :D ily guys so much!

lots of luv
-dizzie

-844 words-
(sorry for the shorter chapter)