Chapter 6 - The Night

( time skip to when you guys got to your apartment )

"Wow what a shit hole." Dream commented, as I opened the door.

"Ouch!" I said, putting my hand over my heart, acting like it hurt. 

"I'm joking y/n." He laughed

"Yeah I know dummy. So what are we gonna do until 8?" I asked.

"I guess we can play minecraft or something." Clay started, "What is happening at 8?" He looked over at me with a confused expression on his beautiful face. 

"It's a surprise, you'll have to wait." I whispered, loud enough where he could hear me. "Come on, let's go play minecraft." 

Neither of us felt like getting Dreams laptop all set up, so we both just played on my PS4. We made a new survival world, and both joined the new seed. We weren't planning on speed running, but we still did want to kill the ender dragon at some point. 

Me and Dream got all the necessary materials to survive, then decided to build a little house. After I finished decorating the house, I put my bed down and right clicked it. I looked down on the split screen to see Dream place his green bed next to mine. I look over at him with a glare that said 'Wow you really did that.' All I got in response was a giggle, and a slight blush. Time flew, as I looked over at the clock to see it was 7:30.  "Shoot, Dream we have to go." I sighed, getting up to turn off the console. "Go put on some warm clothes, I'll grab everything else."

"Y/n where are we going?" Dream asked, also getting up.

"Don't worry about it Clay." I muffled, filling my arms with a ton of blankets. "Just meet me at my car in 5 minutes."

I ran out to my car and threw the blankets in the back seat, alone with a few snacks I grabbed before walking out the door. I knew exactly where we were going, and I knew that Dream would love it as much as I do. I started my car, then got out and waited for Clay to come out. After a few minutes the tall man walked out the door, closing it behind him. As he approached the car, I opened the car door, saying- "Ladies first." with a smirk on my face. Dream rolled his eyes and got into the car. 

"Y/n for the last time, where are we going." Dream questioned.

"You'll see, be patient. It's only about a 15 minute drive."

I put my car in drive, and headed for the hills. We soon entered the country roads, gradually leading us higher and higher. I knew I wanted to take Dream here as soon as I met him, though he never talked about this, I knew he would remember it for a long time. After a lot of more questions from Dream, we finally peaked over the hill, revealing a breathtaking view of my small town. "We've arrived." I whispered, getting out of the car and grabbing the blankets and tossing one to a confused Dream. I walked out into the small clearing, and layed out the large blanket. Then I sat down and patted the ground next to me, signaling for Dream to come over. "I always come here, Clay." I began, "When I'm sad, anxious, confused, or even happy, I come here and look at the stars. It has always been the best view of my town."

"Wow." Was all I heard. 

I looked over to Dream. He was mesmerized by the bright stars, while I was soon mesmerized at his moon-lit face. I didn't notice how beautifully shaped his face was. His sharp jaw line, and chizzled cheek bones.

-DREAM'S POV-

I felt y/n's eyes on me, so I teased her. "I know you're liking what you see." I smirked at her, turning my head to see a heavy blush appear on her cheeks. It was adorable. This was adorable. She took me to a place she always would come to. She wanted to make a memory here- with me. As I realized that, I also realized her small goose bumps on her arms. I started to take off my sweatshirt to hand it to her.

"Clay what are you doing?" She asked.

"You're cold. Take it." I insisted, handing the green sweatshirt to her. She looked at me with a new sparkle in her eyes, and put it on. It was really big on her small figure, but it was also so so so cute on her. I smiled, and blushed. I tried to hide it by looking back at the sky, but it only got worse when she scooted closer to me, practically leaning on my shoulder. I could tell she was already getting tired by how slow she was breathing. Almost by instinct, I put my arm around her, and pulled her closer, so she could rest on my chest.

-Y/N POV-

Clay pulled me into his chest. I felt so warm and safe. I would hear his soft heartbeat, and I could feel his chest slowly rising and falling. We both were looking at the stars, completely lost in out own thoughts. They were the same thoughts. 'I never want this to end. It feels so right.'  Nothing else mattered in that moment. All stress and fear disappeared as I started to drift off to sleep in his arms. His warm, soft, gentle, and strong arms. Before I could say anything, I was fast asleep.

-DREAM'S POV-

I looked down to see y/n asleep on my chest. Her hand over my chest. My heart melted as I saw my sweatshirt sleeve had fallen over her hand. As much as I wanted this to last forever, I knew it couldn't. At some point I would have to wake her up to go home. And I'd have to sleep in the guest room. Alone. No adorable little y/n to hold in my arms. 

An hour or so later, I figured it was about time to head back to the apartment. I lightly shook y/n awake, seeing her eyes slowly open. "Y/n we have to go home, it's getting late." I whispered, sitting both of us up. 

"Mmm, okay." Y/n mumbled, clearly tired.

"You can sleep when we get back home, just not in the car. I don't want to die tonight." I chuckled, getting a smile from y/n in return. We got into the car, and drove home in silence. Normally silence is awkward. But this, this was nice. It was comfortable. We were both tired and happy.

We pulled into the parking garage, and y/n could barely open her eyes anymore. 

"Clay, can I get a piggy back ride to the apartment. Please?" She asked, looking at me with her adorable puppy eyes. 'How could I say no to her?'  "Of course." I whispered, picking her up on my back. I felt her snuggle her head into the crook of my neck, and heard a quiet 'thank you'.

"Anytime." I whispered back, my cheeks getting warm and red. I carried her to the door of her apartment, and slowly set her down on the floor. She pulled out her keys, and unlocked the door. She put her arms out, eyes still closed. I got the massage, and picked her up, bridal style. Once again, she buried her face into my neck, making my heart fill with awe. I carried her to her bedroom and gently put her down on her bed. I took off her shoes and put them out my the door. By the time I got back into her room, she was knocked out. She looked so calm and peaceful asleep. I tip-toed over to her, and knelt down so our faces were at the same level. I leaned over and planted a small kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight dummy." I whispered, pulling the covers over her. 

I opened the door to my temporary room, and got ready for bed. Soon, I was asleep on the soft bed, dreaming about the night I just had.

''''''''''''''''''''

hii

i wrote this at 1am, so sorry if it wasnt good. but i think it turned out okay, saying as i wrote it as the thoughts came to my mind. but yeaaaa, i hope you liked it and feel free to leave advice or suggestions :)

ALLSOOOO- Thank you guys so so so so much for 175 reads and 4 votes!!!!! I never thought this would get 10 reads so this is making me really happy! <3

-dizzie

-1416 words-