Chapter 2 - The SPM

It had been a few days since your call with Tommy. You had just been normally streaming every other day. You had gained a lot of followers since you beat Dream's record. You were sitting on your bed scrolling through twitter, looking at fan art, when you get a random text message. It read-

" Hello, this is Dream. Tommy talked to me about adding you to the SMP a few days ago. I've been thinking about it and I've made up my mind. Give me a call when you can. :)"

How did he get my number?  I asked myself. Tommy had probably given it to him. You respond with a call, for Dream to pick up almost immediately. You were kinda surprised, but you stayed quiet, until you heard a cute little "Hi" from the other end. "Oh hi!" You responded. "Is this Dream?"

"Yep. This is he." He chuckled. "I got your number from Tommy by the way, I'm not some creep that just got your number." 

"Oh yeah, that's what I figured." I replied, trying to hide my little giggle. 

-DREAM POV-

I heard her try to hide her adorable little giggle, but she wasn't good at it. A red hue formed on my cheeks. I brushed it off, and made myself speak up. "So here's the deal okay?" I started, "If you do join the SMP, you cant side with L'Manburg. You have to be on my side- The right side that is. You can't help them with any war." There was a long moment of silence. It was broken by her moving around.

"Yeah, I guess that's okay. I can still hang out with them right?" She asked, she sounded a little sad, but happy at the same time.

"Of course. I wont stop you from having fun." I told her, trying to make the sad tone in her voice go away. "I'll send you the server info. I'm already on, so I'll give you the tour." 

"Okay. I'll be on in a second because I was about to stream it, if that's okay." 

"Oh yeah sure!" I replied, hanging up the phone. I was going to be on her stream. What if people ship us, how will she react? Okay calm down Clay, you'll be fine. You're just friends. I made sure I was ready for the tour, and waited for her at spawn.

-Y/N POV-

I put my phone down on my desk, and started to get ready for my stream. Dream was going to give me a tour around the server, and I was going to stream it. I started my stream, and put on the 'Stream starting soon' page. I quickly ran to get some water, and grab a snack. When I got back into my room, I saw there was already 7k people watching. I slowly sat down in my chair, stunned by how many people were already here. I closed off the waiting screen, turned on my face cam, and opened minecraft. The whole chat was confused by the title of my stream. 'Dream's SMP' "Yes, you guys are reading the title right. I have an old friend that got me into Dream's server. He made me make a deal though. I cant side with L'Manburg. It's tough but trust me we'll have fun!" I say to my stream, as I log onto the server. I'm in a big box. Quite an ugly one. It was made out of dirt, stone, wood, and many other materials. I look up to the top of the walls and see a green man looking down on me. I soon saw his message in the chat.

Dream: go to vc 3 :)

JustDizzie: okay :)

You join the vc to hear a familiar voice. It belonged to Dream. 

"Why helllooo y/n!" He said, dragging out your name. "Need help getting out?" He laughed.

"No duhhh!" I joked, "I can't break anything in here!" He laughed and dropped me some blocks to pile out. I got to the top and punched him, knocking him off the wall. I was laughing until he pulled out his crossbow and aimed it at me. "NO NO NO!" I screamed, while he giggled. It was so cute. "I'll stop, I'll stop!" I uttered, jumping down to him. He directed me to the main part of the server, and eventually he started giving me the tour. You guys were making small talk, about life, hobbies, and of course minecraft. "So here's the real question y/n," The green tea kettle began, "What is your favorite minecraft flower?" 

"By far the blue orchard." I answered almost instantly. "It's so pretty!" I said, trying to hide my giggles once more. I wasn't really good at it, but hey I tried.

"Oh yeah, they are pretty." Dream commented. "not as pretty as you though." He whispered, quiet enough where you didn't catch it. Sadly, chat did. It was immediately filled with 'AWEEEE' and 'SIMP!'

"Why is everyone in chat saying awe and simp?" I asked, confused. "Dream what did you do?" I teased.

"What? I didn't do anything! I swear!" He exclaimed. "They're just trolling you." He added, after a few seconds of silence.

"Rightttt.." You taunted, "Lets build me a house. I already know where." 

During the tour, you had seen a hill that had the best view of the whole world. It was the hill that dream had made his base in. You sprinted over to a good viewing spot, with Dream close behind. You stopped and looked at the hill. It was sunset, which made the hill look even more stunning. "There." I mumbled, "On the hill." I looked over to Dreams character to see him do a little nod. We made our way to the hill, and got to work on the house. "I'm helping you build your house by the way. After all, it was my hill first, so I need to like how this looks." Dream mentioned. "And we are having a secret tunnel that connects us too." 

"Okay fine." I replied. "I've never even seen you build anything Dream, are you good?" 

"Just watch and learn y/n."

--time skip to when you are done with your house because i'm too lazy sorryyy--

"Well. There you go. Your house is done!" Dream pronounced. It was a really good looking house. I was so surprised by Dream's building skills. "Sadly, I have to go now y/n. Try not to miss me too much." He joked, leaving the vc. You and him had gotten to be good friends in the hour or so you two had been talking. You were about to end your stream, when you saw a little chest, sitting in the center of your house. "What the-" I whispered. I opened it, and saw the book that everyone gets whenever they join the SMP. Full of the rules and all that stuff. But there was another thing. A little blue flower. It was a blue orchard. 'He remembered?'  You thought. And as if on que, a donation came in. "y/n-wastakennnnn" the text to speech read. "Okayyyy!" You began, sitting up in your chair, a dusting of red on your cheeks. "I think with that I'm going to end the stream guys! Thank you so much for everything, see you guys soon!" You ended the stream, and slumped down in your chair. 'I refuse to believe that Dream gave me a little flower. What does that mean? Does he like me? No y/n you're being stupid. He's your friend. That's all.' You couldn't help but frown a little bit at that thought. You made yourself snap out of it, and realized you should get to sleep. You made your way over to your bed, and sank into your mattress. You still couldn't get Dream's little gesture out of your head, but before you knew it, you had drifted off to sleep.

''''''''''

hii

this chapter was just to show that they became friends and stuff. i hope you guys liked it, next chapter will be out tomorrow! :)

-1349 words-