Chapter One - The Stream

You had been streaming for three hours, and you had almost beaten Dream's speed-running record two times. Each time you got closer and closer to being the new record holder. You had finally gotten a good game, and was in the end after 17 minutes, leaving you a little over 7 minutes to kill the ender dragon. You glanced over to your chat as you step foot onto the island, realizing this could be the game. You run to each pillar, destroying each crystal on your first shot. You quickly shoot the dragon a few times, and craft a few beds as it descends down to the middle. You sprint at it, bed in hand, with 5 minutes still left. You get two beds in before the dragon takes off into the sky again, getting it down to half health. You land a few more shots on it, and once again it makes its way down to the middle. You placed another bed, knocking down another fourth of its health. One more bed and it would be over. You place the bed, explode it, leaving the dragon with one hit left. You pull out your diamond axe, and tap the dragon, killing it. The timer said 22:58. You had set the new minecraft speed running record. You screamed in excitement as you entered the portal, showing the credits.

"I DID IT! I DID IT GUYS!" you cheered, "WE HAVE THE NEW RECORD!" you smile, looking over at chat to see it filled with "POG" and "YESSSSS". You still looking at the chat, one message caught your eye immediately.

dreamnottfoundd: YESS POGGERS!!

grentonwentbrrrr: CONGRATS DIZZIE!!

dreamwastaken: Congrats, you beat my record. I'm impressed!

I had to scroll back in my chat to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Sure enough, Dream was in my chat. I was shocked to say the least. Eventually I pulled myself together and said a thank you to him. And a few moments after, I thanked my whole stream, ending it. I closed out of minecraft and twitch, and just stared off into my desktop, realizing what I just did. "I just beat the minecraft speed run record." I whispered to myself. Soon enough I moved to by bed, plopping down right in the center. I heard my phone buzz, not thinking anything of it. I don't really have any friends, so my phone is pretty dry. I soon realized how hungry I was. My stomach was growing loud enough I was sure my neighbors could hear. I picked up my phone, and as I saw what the buzz was from, i almost dropped it. On my home screen was a notification from twitter-

Dream2 tweeted : "Someone finally beat my speed run record. I'm very surprised to say the least. Congrats @JustDizzie!"

"Oh my god." I gasped, sitting back down on my bed. Dream was like my idol. The person was always watching on youtube. I wouldn't say I was obsessed, but I was for sure a fan. After a little fan-girl breakdown, I came up with a response. I opened twitter and tweeted back-

JustDizzie tweeted:"awe thank you dream. how does it feel to be second for once? :)"

-DREAM POV-

Oh my god she responded. I thought to myself. She didn't know it, but I had been watching her streams for a few months. Not only was she absolutely amazing at minecraft, but she was so so beautiful. Every time she would smile on stream I would blush. And when she would go silent and bite her lip to focus, I would blush too. Even though we had never spoken a word to each other, I felt like I knew her. I knew she lived in North Carolina, she was 18- almost 19, her favorite animal was a duck, and she loved the stars. Sapnap and George both knew I watched her, but I haven'd told them that I think I like her. I mean I haven't met her, so I wont let myself fall, but it's starting to get really hard to keep that rule.

-Y/N POV-

You were happy with your response and closed your phone. You had finally decided to get some food to stop your stomach from killing you. "Chick fe'le sounds nice." I said to myself, picking up my keys and walking out the door. I got to my car, and put the keys in the ignition, starting the loud rumble of the motor. I made my way down town, and through the drive-through. Nothing is better than going through a drive through at 2am on a Thursday morning. After I got my food, I drove to my favorite star gazing spot, and ate my chicken nuggets. It was the best spot in the world. Up on a hill looking out to an open sky, above my small town in North Carolina. No light, sound, anything. Just me, my thoughts, and my chicken nuggies. My peaceful moment was rudely interrupted by a loud phone call from my old friend- Tommy. He was also a streamer on twitch, quite bigger than me though. We were really good friends, but then I moved here, and we became distant. I guess he saw dreams tweet. I picked up the phone realizing it had been a few seconds. "Hello Tommy!" I said.

"Hellloooo y/n!" He called, I could practically hear his smile. "I heard you beat Big D's speed running record eyy?"

"Yessir, just under 23 minutes." I said confidently.

"Impressive." he murdered. "Hey, you've seen my streams right, on the SMP?"

"Oh yeah, why?" I questioned, a tone of worry in my voice, knowing where this was going.

"You should try to join. I mean you are clearly better than everyone else on there. L'manburg could use a great soldier like you." He joked.

"I don't know Tommy, you're the only person I know on there. I mean it would be fun, but I don't know." I said. There was a moment of silence. Well silence except the sound of Tommy's keyboard, typing away. I was about to ask him what he was doing, but as I opened my mouth, he spoke up.

"Alright y/n." he started, "I told Big D you're going to join it whether he likes it or not."

"TOMMY WHAT!" I shouted, putting my head in my hand. "I don't want him to think I'm weird or something."

"Don't worry y/n, he'll like you. I know it." Tommy said, with a tone that made me a little suspicious. It sounded like he knew something. Like he couldn't tell anyone, but was hinting at it. "I'll call you back tomorrow okay? Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight Tommy." I mumbled through the phone. I leaned back in my seat, and pulled my car into reverse, backing into the road to start my way home.

''''''''''

hii

i hope you liked that chapter, there wasn't much of dream but hes on his way don't worry :)

1143 words