Chapter Four: Wrapped Around Your Finger

Commotion. It was weird waking up to the hustle and bustle of other people's schedules. I sat up on the couch and stretched out my arms and legs.

My entire body was sore because this couch was only comfortable when you were sitting on it focusing more on video games than comfort. I looked around the back lounge half surprised that it wasn't all a dream.

It was much lighter in here now that the day light was trying to shine through the window covers. I looked down at my slouchy body and giggled when I realized that I'd done what most Marianas Trench fangirls would've loved to do, I woke up on their tour bus wearing some of Josh's clothes. I wiggled my way to the edge of the couch until my feet reached the chilly ceramic flooring. I stood up slowly and began to wonder what was going to happen next. I gave a disappointed sigh; they'd probably want me to leave.

After all I was kind of intruding on their lives; it was a miracle that I even got to stay here for the night. They could've just left me there on the side of the street, I would've been okay. I just shook my head trying not to think about what would've happened to me if they didn't pick me up. I took a deep breath and tugged open the door to the bunk area. The bunk area was also a bit lighter now, but it still made me feel a bit claustrophobic.

I stumbled out into the front lounge tripping over Josh's pants as I went. Laughter came from all around the lounge and I could feel my cheeks immediately heat up as I tugged at my bangs in an attempt to cover my face in embarrassment. "Good afternoon!" Smiled Ian looking over at me from one of the couches.

I didn't know if it was possible for my cheeks to get to a darker shade of red. I wondered how long I'd been asleep, maybe it was like 2:30 and they needed me to leave immediately. Finally looking up to face everyone I checked the clock, 12:05. "I almost caught morning!" I giggled.

For some reason I felt much more comfortable around the guys today. I browsed the room and noticed all the guys were there but Josh. I shot a puzzled look towards Matt as I strode over to join him and Mike on the couch opposite of Ian. I leaned in toward Matt, "Where's Josh?" Matt looked surprised at my question but answered it anyway. "He had some errands to run, and then I think he's picking up Samantha from the airport." "Oh." I slouched down into the leather of the couch, I had forgotten about her.

Matt looked back at me and chuckled. "Nice jammies by the way." I stuck my tongue out at him and poked his side. Mike shoved a small cardboard cube in my face, "Pop Tart?" I rubbed my stomach and smiled, "You must've read my mind!" I exclaimed. Mike handed me a thin pastry with chocolate oozing out from a crack on the bottom. "Breakfast of champs!" grinned Mike as he cheersed my pop tart with his. I relaxed a bit as I chomped down on the afternoon sweets. I didn't know what it was but being here with the guys just felt normal today, like I'd known them my entire life.

Just as I stood from my spot between Mike and Matt to get a drink, I heard the bus door swing open. I spun around with my goofy smile expecting to see Josh. But my face fell as I realized the man climbing up the stairs wasn't Josh. In fact, I didn't know who it was.

The man stopped as he reached the top of the steps and stared at me with a confused look. I froze not knowing what to say or do. The man looked me over head to toe. It seemed to take forever for Matt to intervene and introduce us. "Oh! Andy, this is Talia! She's homeless." I could imagine my face turning bright red.

I whipped my head in Matt's direction and stared at him with daggers coming from my eyes before I shook my head in a sarcastic disbelief. "I'm not homeless Matthew." I said firmly before I turned to face the man dubbed as Andy. "Hello sir, I'm Talia, and I'm not homeless." I politely smiled as I stepped toward Andy with an outstretched hand waiting for a hand shake.