Chapter Eleven: I'd Be Good To You

I haven't updated anything in a while, sorry. I wish I had a good reason but I don't. I just wasn't inspired by anything so this chapter probably won't be the best. But hopefully Talia will figure out what's going on :) if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask, any comments go ahead and comment. love getting feed back! Song of the day is Good to You by Marianas Trench ft. Jessica Lee. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ELEVEN: I'd Be Good To You

Josh's smile disappeared for a split second and he tilted his head a bit to the right as I stared at him. His blue eyes were lost and distant like he was day dreaming. I widened my eyes at him in an attempt to drag him back to reality.

He caught on to my frustration and confusion at once. "Oh! Talia, this is Kay... My good friend and personal stylist." His words all seemed to clash together as he raced to quickly spit them out. I nibbled on my bottom lip and giggled at his cuteness. "Hi Kay, I'm Talia." I smiled sweetly and reached my hand forward, praying she wasn't like Paige or Pablo. Kay grabbed my hand and pulled me into a bear hug.

"I'm so excited to work with you for tonight's event!" She practically screamed in my ear, but it was less painful than my encounters with Paige and Pablo. Kay took a step back from me while her hands stayed rested on my shoulder. She looked me over head to toe.

"You two are going to look great together tonight!" She gave me another wide smile then walked towards Josh. I felt my cheeks become feverish as I focused on the ground. I still have no idea what's going on tonight. I glimpsed up from the ground and Josh caught my eye and winked at me. Ugh. That guy is just too attractive. Josh looked as if he was going to speak when Kay cut him off pulling on my arm. "So where can I get set up?" She asked anxiously as she flung me onto a stool in the kitchen. "I guess here is good." Josh shrugged.

-

After what seemed like hours of Kay attacking my face with make up and assaulting my hair with strange chemicals, she announced that I was ready to get dressed. Diverting my eyes from Kay I fidgeted with my hands in my lap. "What's wrong sweetie?" I felt Kay's hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see her big brown eyes wide staring down at me. "Oh my gosh! You hate it don't you!?" I bit my lip to keep from giggling and shook my head. "No. I love it, it looks beautiful. You did an amazing job." She looked a bit relieved for a moment. "Well then what's with the long face?"

Once again I stared down at the ground, searching for the strength to use my words. "I still have no idea where we're going, this is all I have to wear, Josh and Samantha's old friends have been tearing me down all day, you're the first one of Josh's friends today that has actually been nice to me." I blinked my eyes fast to contain a few tears from spilling out. Kay embraced me in yet another hug, this time being careful not to mess up my hair.

"Although I can't tell you where you're going, I will tell you that you won't hate it. And don't worry about whoever was bringing you down, they'll come around." She gave me a friendly reassuring smile as she motioned me to follow her into the bedroom. She knocked on the door softly to make sure Josh wasn't inside the room changing before we entered. After no one answered we crept inside and she smiled at me. "You don't think Josh would let you go anywhere looking anything less than you're best do you?" I bit my lip and watched Kay walk over to the king size bed on the middle of the far wall.

On the bed was two boxes -a big box and a smaller box. Kay opened up the larger of the two boxes and pulled out the gorgeous silver dress that I'd fallen in love with earlier in the afternoon. My jaw almost hit the floor as I stood frozen by the door. "Is That... For me?" I asked finally. Kay nodded her head and we both jumped up and down excitedly, screaming silently for a minute. "It's so beautiful!" Kay commented as she passed me the dress.