Part 1 - The Blond Guy Named TJ

My instincts kicked in, but instead of running away from them, I ran towards them with my sword raised. I sliced heads off, stabbed necks and heads. I threw some of my daggers from my boots and hit them in the middle of their foreheads.

I didn't know how I was doing it, I don't even know who I am!

"Blue! Duck!" I heard a guy's voice from somewhere above.

I ran where there was no zombies and ducked. There was a sudden explosion and all the zombies' guts went flying everywhere. I stayed where I was with wide eyes and scared as hell.

"Where have you been! I was looking through the whole city for you, you dumbass!" A guy, with bleach blonde hair with the roots black, said appearing out of nowhere and hugged me tight. He had cloudy grey eyes; he was wearing the similar clothes as I except his pants weren't skinnies and he was wearing black hunting boots.

"Um... Who the hell are you?" I said lightly pushing him away from me.

Don't get me wrong he was hot, and I'm not talking about temperature.

He laugh, "Very funny Blue, but we have to get out of here more Zoms will be heading their way here with that explosion." He reached for my hand, but I slapped it away.

"Is Blue my name? Dude I don't know who you are, how I fought those zombies, or who the hell I am. What makes you think I'm going to go anywhere with you?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"What happened to you while you were gone?" He asked shaking his head. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and started walking away with me.

"Hey! Let me down! I don't know you! I will stab you with my sword!" I said getting it.

"Do it" he simply said and continued walking into the woods.

I glared at his back.

As he walked through the woods with me over his shoulder. I saw a bunch of headless zombies on the ground scattered around the ground. There was also dried blood on the trees...

"Who are you?" I asked trying to make a conversation and trying to keep my mind of the blood and the zombies.

"I'm TJ, you seriously don't remember me or anything?" He asked.

"I don't have any memories... TJ huh?" I said.

It was kind of familiar...

"But you can still kick Zombies asses, whoa" he said with sarcasm.

"Well it's part of my instincts, isn't it? Fight not run"

"That's what you always say, are you messing with me? This is not cool Blue" he said putting me down.

"I'm not playing TJ, I really don't know who you are! I don't know who I am." I said waiting for him to continue walking or do something.

He looked right into my eyes and I did the same.

"I believe you" he said and continue walking in the same path he was going, "Come on."

I followed him in silence.

"So you don't remember the time where I blew up the dam and made zombie soup?" He asked.

"Nope, but that sounds really funny" I said.

"Or the time when we were back to back fighting mutant zombies? That was unforgettable" he kicked a rock.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"It's fine you'll remember eventually."

He stopped in front of a large tree, then he started climbing it. I looked up and saw a huge tree house, and I do mean house. I climbed after him.