Part 3 - Explosion From The Past

"She's lucky she wasn't bitten by a zombie when she was out cold" TJ commented leaning against the wall.

"How did it happen? Are you okay? Can you remember anything?" CC asked worriedly.

"I remember how to fight, but that's it. Things seem familiar, but not at the same time, and I have no idea what happened."

"Oh," she turned to TJ, "How do you know her?"

"Its a long story" he said.

"Later then."

"I'll be in my room if you need me" I said and walked towards it.

When I walked in, I locked the door. I could remember something, but it was kinda fuzzy. I groaned and leaned against the wall. My head hurt like hell and my heart was beating like crazy. What's going on with me?

I grabbed my bag and pulled out what I got back in the store. I held both items in my palms, deciding.

I was looking at a beautiful woman or more like sexy...

She had a pixie short blonde hair with her bangs to the left side of her face. Her eyes were like ocean blue crystals shinning bright with her eye makeup perfect and her eyelashes long. She wore white lipstick on her lips with her left lip ring, and white powder on her face and body to make her look pale.

She wore a dark sparkling jet black dress that went to her mid thigh and black heels. On her neck she wore a diamond necklace that sparkled well like her dress.

"You've train well Sophia, tonight we'll see how well this all worked out." I heard my father's voice.

The beautiful woman moved and I moved, I was looking at a mirror.

"Let's go then." I said and walked out of the room.

I gasped, my head hurt so much.

What fucking happened in my past?

I open the pack in my hands and turned the lighter on. I put the cigaret to my lips and held the lighter to the end of the cigaret.

I started to smoke.

"Hey, Blue? Are you okay in there?" I heard TJ's voice, "Why is the door locked?"

I ignored him, my stomach growled and my throat slightly burned when I inhaled the smoke. My vision was getting blurry.

"Don't come in" I said.

"Blue? What's going on? I smell smoke. Are you okay?"

"Everything is fine!"

"Blue, no it's not! I'm coming in right now!" I heard a loud thud as he pushed his weight against the door.

"I told you not to come in" I got up and leaned against the door.

"Blue!" He yelled.

I didn't reply, I didn't want to.

"Blue, open the door please" I heard CC say.

I groaned, I could hear their heartbeats beating.

What's going on with me?

Thump, thump, thump, thump...

I ran to my window and climbed out. I looked around and jumped to the nearest tree. I dropped to the ground and started running. My legs were carrying me somewhere, but I don't know.