Part 0 - The Begining

I groaned as I opened my eyes.

There was a sharp pain deep in my skull, and it hurt like hell. To add to that my arm hurt too...

Where am I?

I was leaning against a white building, there was a dumpster to the right of me. There were dead bodies around and in front of me. They were all grey and decaying. There was fresh, as fresh blood can come out of a dead body. There were some heads sliced of and headless bodies.

I got up and leaned against the wall.

In my hand there was a long sword filled with blood and who knows what else.

I looked down on what I was wearing; a black, covered in blood and who knows what, sweater that hugged me, black leather skinnies with black and white knee high converse. In my converse where about a dozen knives and two guns.

Why do I have weapons?

There was a song playing in the distance and my heart was beating quickly, but other than that it was really quiet.

I started to walk towards the sound of the music, which was totally creeping me out. It was playing from a speaker in the middle of a town. I looked around in my surroundings; there was a clothing store, gym, and a small market to my right and to my left there was a huge mall with stores in them.

There weren't any people around, it was all deserted and eerily quiet.

The music changed to a loud rock song with a loud brass.

That's when I heard the moaning and groaning. Before I knew it, there were zombies coming from every direction.