Chapter 4: Ice-Cold Revenge

Levy's POV:

As the ice water poured down his bare back, Gajeel shivered. Me and Lucy each came up with different pranks. Her pulling Natsu in, and me dumping ice water on Gajeel. He jumped in surprise, and I laughed.

He turned around and saw me. "Did you like your revenge?" I asked sweetly. He looked away from me, saying "Wow Shrimp, I gotta take notes. I'm never pranking you again."

I pouted. "I told you, my name is Levy not Shrimp." I got an idea and smirked. "Unless you want another prank?" I suggested. He immediately put a smile on his face. "Who's Shrimp? I only see Levy."

I smiled. "And I only see a giant." He gave me a playful glare."Fine fine, I only see Gajeel." I said. He smiled. I stared at him, and smiled. He looked at me confused and asked what I was happy about.

"Gajeel, you smiled! It wasn't fake this time too. It was a genuine smile."

He looked shocked. "I-I didn't smile. You did." He resumed his tough guy act. I knew he was different. Remember when I said I could read expressions? I saw it in his eyes that he was faking it.

I immediately knew that he needed a friend. I could tell he only had a few including Natsu and Lucy. I wanted him to be happy, so I made it my mission, as his soon-to-be friend. (Author: and girlfriend 😏) We spent the rest of the day at the beach. We were there for so long that it was sunset. We sat next to each other watching it. Natsu, then Lucy, then me, then Gajeel. Me and Lucy fell asleep.

Natsu's POV:

All 4 of us were sitting together watching the sunset. The girl's eyes were sparkling, making their obsession with sky and space obvious. They were really enjoying it. I looked back at the sunset for a little longer. I don't know how much time passed but I looked back at the girls. They both had fallen asleep against each other. Gajeel noticed too. I whispered to him to take Levy while I picked up Luce.

Gajeel picked Levy up bridal style. Lucy was on my back. I smirked and snuck a photo of Gajeel carrying her. Lucy was going to be so happy to see this picture. She's gotten some of Mira's shipping personality from hanging out with her lately.

Lucy's POV:

I woke up in my bed in mine and Levy's room with Natsu waiting for me to wake up. He had his phone on, telling me to look. I squealed.

Levy's POV:

I jolted up hearing a scream. I turned my head to the direction and saw Lucy jumping up and down excitedly. I looked down and saw I was still wearing my clothes from last night. I must've fallen asleep at the beach.

Wait then how did I get here? And Lucy looks like she just woke up, and she was in the same clothes as last night, so she must've fallen asleep too.

I looked back at Natsu and Lucy. The door slammed open and Gajeel ran in. "What happened! Who screamed!"

Lucy looked offended. "It was a squeal not a scream. Hmph." She said crossing her arms. Gajeel looked like he just woke up too. Natsu was the only one who looked awake.

"Just tell me what happened." Gajeel said crankily.

Lucy remembered what she was so excited about and jumped up and down again. She grabbed Natsu's phone and showed Gajeel. His eyes widened and he glared at Natsu, who stood nervously. He tried to grab the phone but Lucy ducked and ran to me. She showed me a picture, which was apparently taken last night. I saw Gajeel standing, carrying something. I looked at Gajeel and Lucy. Gajeel turned away, and Lucy smirked, saying to look closer. I did and was shocked. The "thing" Gajeel was carrying was actually me.