Chapter 15: Rescuing Levy

Levy's POV:

I've been in here for about a day or two. J has come in and out multiple times. I miss everyone so much. I'd give anything to even talk to them again. I read books so I'm supposed to be smart, at least that's what everyone says. But I'm completely useless if I can't even find a way out of here. So much for book smarts.

I look around the room for the 100th time since I've been here. A bed, bookshelves stocked with the books J has been bringing me, a table to eat my food on, a dresser with my headband copies, posters, and pictures he has of me, and a window. I know what you're thinking, why not climb out of the window? It would have been easy, if I had glass proof skin and I wasn't about 6 stories high. I'd be caught before I even got 15 feet away. Plus, not only does it have glass, but the glass is reinforced. I can't break it with anything, let alone my hands or feet. Trust me, I've been punching it and kicking it in my spare time, which I have a lot of. Whoever this guy is, he's smart. He's no rookie when it comes to kidnapping. Or if he is, he's studied up on others' past mistakes.

I hear a car engine, and assume it's J leaving to get more books or food supplies. He's been doing this a lot, so he must have only had food for one person when he brought me here. He's been out at least 3 times, and I've given up thinking it could be someone trying to break me out of here. I look out anyway, not seeing anything else I could do besides look at the sky. At least it brings me some sort of peace to be able to see the outside, even if I can't feel the grass or touch any flowers or trees.

I see a car, but it isn't J's. It looks like a . . . police car? Wait, a police car?! Finally! Someone will get me out of this place!! If I knock on the window I might be able to get their attention. I start banging, knowing I won't be able to break the window. Another one comes, then another. 3 cars? They must know I'm here. I knock harder. Multiple people get out of the cars. Only 7 of the people look like police officers. That may sound like a lot, but there were a lot of people who exited the cars.

I saw a flash of blonde. Then another blonde, and then a pink. I saw white, a couple bluenettes, and a raven. Then a black. I also saw a red haired person. All of the police officers had brown hair. I found that kind of funny actually. There were so many people I couldn't get a face. Wait no, there was one. That black haired person. They had pitch black wild hair. He had a mask on so I couldn't see his face. I saw his eyes though. They were black like charcoal, like his hair. Wait no, it was a deep blood red color. Maybe both? There's only one person I know who has those eyes.

This house may have been fortified, but I don't think it was soundproof. At least I hope not. I took a deep breath . . . then screamed.

"GAJEEL!!!"

I saw him flinch. So it isn't soundproof. I tried again, but kept banging on the window.

"GAJEEL!!!"

I then realized that the others were my friends and family.

"LUCY!! NATSU!!"

I screamed everyone's name. I saw the other blonde's face. Here goes nothing.

Sting's POV:

"STING!!"

I turned my head. It was muffled but I could hear it. Someone was screaming my name. I'd recognize my little sister's voice anywhere.

Levy screamed the others' names as well. I heard Gajeel's and Lucy's names the most. She's here.

"Let's go! Levy's here, we have to storm the building!" I shouted. The officers nodded.

Jellal and I handed out weapons to the others. They weren't guns, don't worry. They were bats though. Erza, Lucy, and Natsu didn't receive any weapons. Those three, plus weapons, would end in hell for anyone. Especially their target. Gajeel refused the weapon. I started to argue but Natsu shook his head. I sighed. If Natsu trusted him, then I guess I did too. I put the weapon back in the car and locked it. The other officers did the same. 

"Wait, weren't we supposed to stay back if we can't fight?" Juvia asked.

"We need all the help we can get. There are no cars, but that doesn't mean no one is home. This house looks like it's at most 7 stories. The more people who search, the quicker we can get Levy out. We need to find the key too, because I doubt the room she's in is unlocked. If it is, then she wouldn't be here. Come on," I responded.

Author's Note:

Thank you so much to the person who gave me this idea!! TsukiLu, you are amazing and I hope you will give me ideas if I get stumped again later! Enjoy this chapter, I have another on the way!