Chapter 26: And Now, The End is Here.

(Edited)

Natalya's Point of View.

Carpe diem~Latin for "Seize the day."

Life's too short for regrets.  Too short to be picky.  Too short for not making great achievements, for not seizing every chance you get to do something extraordinary.  So when I got the chance to be part of something incredibly amazing, for example The Avengers, I took that chance.  And you know what?  I don't regret it. Yeah I know I had a God trying to terrorize me after but in the end we saved the world. Stopped it from being taken over.

I guess what I'm saying is you have to take every opportunity you get to change your life.  Whether it be a small change or a huge one, you should always take it. A little goes a long way. 

Tony a I were getting married in a weeks time.  I was so excited but never in a blue moon would I have guessed that I would be marrying the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.  My life's changed drastically all because of a little bet. A little bet with my brother,  Hawkeye who means the world to me.  He is the only family I have left, if I ever loose him I don't know what I'd do.   

My life went from being such a bore to becoming the most exciting thing ever. My life is just like one huge roller coaster,  and I am riding this roller coaster with the most incredible people in the world.

I am proud of what I have become, I am glad with how my life a turned. I am engaged to the most amazing person in the world. I am a SHIELD  agent,  I am an Avenger.  I am Natalya Barton.

 I am Hawkeye's Sister. 

The end.

It's over! Finished!  I hope you enjoyed this story,  thanks all for reading you guys are the best.

For the last time, vote and comment!  Loves Ya!  

Bye bye, until the sequel!  ;)