Chapter 5: The Big Mistake.

(Edited)

Natalya's Point of View.

"No mommy, daddy, please."  I screamed as I was being dragged out of the burning house by one of the firemen. "No Mommy!" I yelled as her weak body fell to the ground and the black smoke surrounded her.

..................................

I shot up, gasping for air, sweat dripping down my head. It was just a dream, but it wasn't a dream. It actually happened, all those years ago. Watching as my mom's dying body fell to the ground, never will I be able to get that image out of my mind. I began sobbing quietly, puting my head in my hands, I sobbed more and more. I just missed them so much. My sobs grew louder, as I thought about them more and more. Suddenly two arms wrapped around me. I knew it was Tony but right now I didn't care. I cuddled into him, and sobbed into his shoulder as he whispered sweet, comforting nothings into my ear. He slowly lay down bringing me down with him and pulled the cover over us, hugging me tighter. 

"Shh, its okay it was just a dream." He whispered.  

"But it wasn't though." I whispered back, before falling back into a light sleep.

..............................................

I woke up, at about 2pm, but Tony wasn't here. Slowly I climbed out of the bed and headed into the living room. Tony was on the phone to someone so I sat down quietly on the sofa, bringing my knees up to my chest and cuddling them. 

"Are you okay?" Tony asked, sitting down next to me. I nodded slowly. "Can I ask you a question?" He then asked. 

"Sure." I said quietly. 

"When I said that it was just a dream, you said 'but it wasn't though' what did you mean by that?" Tony questioned. 

"I dreamt that I watched my mom die, again." I explained. 

"Again?" Tony asked. 

"After the fire, I had nightmares every night for months that I saw my mom's dying body, it was horrible. The nightmares went away but seeing that fire must have made them come back again." I said, feeling tears in my eyes again causing Tony  to wrap an arm around me. 

"Well I'm here if you need anyone to talk to." He said, smiling warmly. 

"Thanks Tony, for last night and for being so comforting right now." I thanked. 

"It's no problem." He smiled, placing a small kiss on my forehead. I smiled back think about how Tony Stark was actually growing on me.  We sat there in a very comfortable silence for a few moments before Tony spoke.

"Do you wanna go out?"  He asked.

"Um..." I trailed. 

"Come on, just you and me, it will take your mind off things." He persuaded. 

"Sure why not? I know lets go night clubbing!" I exclaimed. "I haven't been night clubbing in ages."

"Night clubbing it is then." Tony smiled. 

"Yay!" I cheered. "What time are we going?" I asked. 

"Well I have a meeting at 4 so be ready for about 8pm" He said. I nodded excitedly before quickly hugging him. 

"What shall we do until then?" I questioned. 

"Well for starters you can go online and order me a new oven for the Kitchen." Tony said smirking. 

"I am sorry about that." I told him, biting my lip. 

"You better be." He said, smirking. 

"And what if I change my and I'm not sorry?" I asked, leaning closer to him. 

"I'll just find way to get back at you." He said, also leaning closer to me, our faces were now inches away. His minty breath fanned over my face and his eyes wandered down to my lips. I decided to tease him so I bit my lip, in a seductive way. His eyes turned dark and lustful. 

"I'm gonna go and order that oven for you now, Mr Stark." I said smirking and once again I left Tony sitting there dazed.

........................................................

Time went by fairly quickly, it was now 5pm and I had ordered the new oven for Tony. He had als0 left for his meeting about an hour ago. I was beginning to get bored so I decided to see what I should wear tonight when we go out.  I went into my bedroom, and looked through the closet for something to wear. I found a black, low cut back, lacy dress. Pairing it with a pair of black wedge ankle boots, I laid my outfit out on the bed and decided to start on my hair.

I was sat on my bed, curling my hair, thinking about when I kissed Tony. Thinking about whether I kissed him because I was sad or did I actually want to kiss him. I was so confused about my feelings. I sighed deeply, deciding to ignore the nagging questions and just enjoy tonight.

********************************************************************************

"Natalya I'm back." Tony yelled. It was now 6:30pm, and I had just finished doing my hair. 

"Okay, I'm just getting ready." I called back. 

"Ok" He replied. I then grabbed my dress and went into the bathroom to change. When I had put my dress on, I started on my make up. I put on some foundation, and some black eye-liner, I did a cat eye look. Putting on some light pink lip gloss, I moved onto my hair. Pinning some of the curls that were hanging in my face back and letting the rest of the curls fall down just past my shoulders.  The dress actually looked really good, it was tight fitting, and stopped mid thigh. I checked the time, it was 7:45pm. Looking at myself myself one last time in the mirror, I walked into the living room. Tony was standing by the window, staring out of it. 

"I'm ready!" I sang, causing to Tony to turn and look at me. His jaw dropped and I smirked, just the reaction I wanted. "How do I look?" I asked. 

"Hot, you look hot." He replied. "Lets go." Tony sang, I nodded and we went down to the Limo. After about fifteen minutes of driving, we arrived at a Night Club called 'Good Vibes.' It looked like a fun place although the queue to get in was huge. Tony and I got out of the limo, and walked over to the front of the line where the bouncer was standing. 

"Sup, Tony." The bouncer said, shaking hands with Tony. 

"Hi, Cris." Tony smiled. 

"Just the two of you, yeah?" Cris asked. Tony nodded. "In you go." Cris smiled, pulling the rope across allowing us to go in. 

"Thanks" I said smiling. Once we'd entered we went straight over to the bar. 

"What do you want to drink?" Tony asked. I looked at the bar tender and I put my money down on the bar. 

"Two of you strongest shots." I ordered. The bartender nodded. 

"Are you sure?" Tony asked. 

"What's up, Tony? You not man enough to handle a little shot?" I mocked. 

"You're on." Tony smirked as the bartender put the shots down. 

"On 3...1,2...3!" I yelled, before downing the shot. I slammed the glass on the bar. "I win!" I yelled, fist pumping the air. 

"Haha another." Tony challenged. I nodded. 

"Lets go, you're on." I said.

********************************************************************************************

About 10 shots later, Tony and I were wasted. Literally those shots were strong! "Lets Dance!" I yelled over the loud music. 

"Okay." Tony slurred as I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist as we swayed to the music. Tony grinded his hips on mine. I looked up at him, he gazed down at me. Suddenly his lips were on mine and being drunk I immediately kissed back. Tony pulled away. "Lets get outta here." He whispered in my ear. I nodded eagerly. Tony then started pulling me out of the club and into the limo.

Next thing I know I pushing Tony onto the bed, making out with him as I tried to pull off his shirt. I will leave it to your imagination of what happened next but I can tell you one thing: I was gonna regret it in the morning.

Hope you liked this chapter!! Please vote and comment!! Loves ya!!