Chapter 21: Too Much to Handle.

(Edited)

Natalya's Point of View.

Once again I didn't sleep that night. I was too afraid of having another nightmare. He was still there though, in the back of my mind, I always see him. His evil smile, his eyes dark, filled with hatred. It was all too much.  I was so afraid that he would just show up again and try to kill my friends.

Today, I decided to check if Fury had any missions for me, Hoping it might take my mind off of Loki. It was as if he was trying to pry his way back into our world through me and it scared me so much. As I entered S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters I bumped into Natasha.

"Natasha! You're back." I beamed.

"Yeah, we got back a few hours ago, we've just been debriefed." She explained.

"And why is my little sister in work on Saturday?" I heard Clint say.I turned to see him walking towards me, smiling as he pulled me into a huge hug.

"I missed you so much." I said,wrapping my arms around him .

"I missed you to sis." He smiled, pulling away. He looked at me closely, studying me. "Why do you look so tired?" He asked.

"No reason." I countered quickly, too quickly. He eyed me suspiciously before nodding.

"Well, I'm gonna head home now, we can catch up later." He said. I smiled and nodded before hugging him one last time. I walked into Fury's office, he was standing by the window which looked out on New York, which, at the moment, was being rebuilt.

"Miss Barton, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I just came to see if you had any missions for me." I said, Fury turned and looked at me.

"I have a mission for you, get some more sleep Agent Barton, you look exhausted." He pointed out.

"I can assure you, I'm fine." I told him. He nodded.

"No Miss Barton, I don't have any missions for you today." He explained. I sighed and nodded before leaving his office. Well that's my plan down the drain. I left the headquarters still worried about Loki popping up out of no where. I felt like I was going insane, like my head was going to explode.

I arrived back home to see Tony, Bruce and Clint sitting in the living room. Clint looked up at me, sadness in his eyes. Sighing, I knew that they had told him about Loki.

"Why didn't you tell me,  Nat?" Clint asked,  hurt racing through his eyes. 

"You'd only worry about me, Clint." I said, looking down at my feet. 

"I'm your brother, Nat,  I'm supposed to worry. " He smiled sadly.  "And this is a serious matter,  especially when it involves him."

"I know Clint, and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but I thought it would go away but it hasn't and I'm scared. " I cried, breaking down.  Clint walked over to me and pulled me into a huge hug. 

"You'll be alright, Nat, we're gonna help you through this." Clint whispered, stroking my hair.

....................................................................

About three hours later Clint left, we decided that the best thing for me to do is to do things that will take my mind off of Loki, and I will have to go to a therapy session with Bruce every two days to see how I am doing. Clint was now more worried about me then he has ever been. 

"Hey babe." Tony said as he entered the living room.  He sat down next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Tony." I smiled.

"How're you feeling?" He asked. 

"I'm doing a lot better than I was." I replied.

" Like Clint said, we're gonna help you, Natalya,  I promise." Tony whispered before kissing me gently on the lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Hello sexy people,  I hope you enjoyed this incredibly short chapter.  Please vote and comment, Loves Ya!!!