Vampire Family 21

heyyy guys!!  thanks for the baby names and stuff i hv a few shoutouts!!

Athena13- For first comment!!

and

luvnkissesforever (i hope i spelled it right..) for having the winning baby name!!

Sorry for the late uploading! i'll be uploading once a day now for this story untill it's finished!

CONTEST TIME!!! I need a book cover this story!! You can send a cover to me at Lexis426@aol.com!! IF U LOVE THIS STORY YOU'LL DO IT!!! PLZZ?! i cant make covers and the little box looks really bare..

Chapter Twenty-One

Levi comes back with the baby in his hands. He smiles and hands the wrapped blanket to me. I take him in my arms and Levi sits next to me smiling widely. I look down at the baby in my arms.

"He's such a handsome boy.. My boy.." I coo to him. He has my chocolate brown eyes and Levi's black hair. His skin is caramel colored and his lips are wide and staring at me. His lips are a dark pink and he looks more like Levi then me.

"He looks like you." I say to Levi. "He'll be a heartbreaker for sure." He presses his cheek against mine to get a good look at the baby. What did I sense from him then?

"Levi. Was there anyone by the baby when you went to get him?" I turn to him.

"Yeah. A nurse. She injected-"

"What did she look like?" I ask. I look down at the baby. He looks fine but something's wrong. I can sense it..

"Dark brown hair pulled into a bun, skin like yours, dark brown eyes. She looked alot like you.."

Oh shit.. It can't be can it? No she can't be here!? She's not going to ruin my son's life like she did with mine!

I hear clapping coming from the doorway. Me and Levi look up and I see.. Guess who? It was the damned bitch that birthed me. Dressed as a slutty nurse. Her butts hanging out and her boobs pushed up like crazy.. Which makes it oh so better..

"Hello daughter." She sneers. She walks in the room holding the syringe in her hand. I glare at her as she takes a seat across from me.

"What the hell did you do to my son?" I ask. My arms tighten around our baby. The baby's nose presses against my collarbone. But I'm not killing him. I'm surprised he's stayed quiet this whole time. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"Well.. You killed my husband and so since I can't kill Leviticus"-her eyes land on him and she licks her lips. I can see the lust in her eyes-"Then I will kill your child. I have the cure. If you want your child to live then you have to do one thing."

Oh Jesus I'm scared to ask this.

"What is it?" I ask wearily. I can feel my baby faultering.

"Him." She points at Levi. "Just one night. I bet it'll be the best of his life." My eyes grow wide and Levi let's out a low growl.

"What the hell!?! You fuckin cougar! You know this is illegal right!?" I half yell. My baby whimpers and nuzzles his head into my neck.

"Hell die in twenty four hours unless you let him spend one night with me. Sex and all." My body starts shaking in anger. I can imagine all of the things that he wants to do with them.. But he's mine. Mine..

"Ms. Rouge. Can you please go outside while we talk?" Levi says.

"Ten minutes." Then walks outside closing the door. I look at Levi and give him the wtf face.

"You aren't considering this are you!" I say almost raising my voice.

He sighs and takes my hand running his thumb on the back of my hand. I cradle our baby boy in my arms. I look at the baby with love and adoration. "Look at him.." He whispers. "Do you want to lose him?" His voice cracks at the end. Tears fill my eyes. I already lost one baby. I don't want to lose another..

I need to keep this one. He's my life. My sky.. I remove my hand from Levi's and stroke the baby's cheek. His eyes are closed.

I turn to Levi. "No. Of course not." I say. "I don't want to lose him. But I don't want you having sex with my mother."

"I know. But.. It's the only way. He might be the only heir." He mumbles the last part to himself. Heir?

"Heir? What the hell?" I ask.

"Well.. Since Chris is dead and he was going to be king. I am next in line. And we have to have an heir or a prince or princess to pass the crown too."

I sigh. "Not surprising. But back to the facts. So.. What are we going to do?" I ask.

"We're going to agree. But she gives us the-"

"She's the bitch who hit me with the car! Crazy ass!" I yell. Our baby whimpers and I look down at him. My face immediately softens. I start to get thinking.. My powers! My powers! I close my eyes and start to concentrate. My body runs cold. Like freezing cold.

"You can't do anything.." a voice in my head whispers. My head starts pounding against my skull and I faintly hear the baby start crying. I can't do anything..

I open my eyes and a tear runs down my cheek. My baby stares down at me with his chocolate brown eyes. Then he gives me a small baby smile.

Wow.. He's so cute.. I don't want to loose him. He's like my sky. My light. If there was no light then their would be darkness. Only darkness.. And I won't loose him to the darkness. He's my bright blue sky.. What will I name him?

I turn to Levi. "Al-"

"I'm back kiddies!" She says. "So what's the verdict." I glare at her as she stands in front of Levi. She bends down so her clevage is in full view. I can sense power coming from her. She looks too imhumanily beautiful.. She is beautiful but in the slutty way. I sense something alluring about her and she looks.. Not human.. All of that equals..

"Antidote and I will-" I cut Levi off.

"You can't be!" I scream.

-------------------------

What do you think Cassie's mom is?

Oh and I put clues to what the baby's first name might be.. Comment on what you think it is!

Vote

N

Comment

+-Arianna-+