Chapter Seven

Hey guys! Nice voting and stuff.... That last chapter was boring so this one will be better! (hopefully)

Secrets will be revelaed!!! :) I think...

Seven.

The past week has been fine. I've acted like nothing has been wrong. I actually went to the mall to buy better fitting clothes and stuff. I haven't seen Moody the whole week. He's been avoiding me thankfully.

But.. I miss him? Is that a bad thing? Well whatever. It doesn't matter. He's a bloodsucking leech for all I care.. But I do which suucks.. Erghh..

I put on my black hello kitty tshirt and gray skinny jeans with purple plaid convereses. I brush my dark brown hair into a ponytail and let my fringe hang over my face. I put my Ipod in my pocket also with my phone. I apply only eyeliner because my eyeashes are long enough. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror. My dark brown hair is wavy but still in it's ponytail. My eyes are a few shades lighter than chocolate brown. My skin is a rich not to light or too dark brown and is perfect for me. I check the time. 5:50. Grr..

Why am I up this damned early in the morning? Because of school! They're making me go to school!!! Grrr!!!

Sigh.. Might as well get it over with. They put me as a senoir so I don't have to meddle for a while. They even let me have an art class! Yay! I walk down the stairs and open the door to find Moody. He looks hot. He has a tight blue shirt on making his e- AND HE HAS GRAY JEANS WITH BLACK CONVERESES ON. I wasn't going to say anything else about him. Nope. No surrriee!

He just turns around not saying anything and walks away from me. Ah well.. Bus comes at 6. So five minutes for cooking poptarts another running to the bus stop. Wait scratch that and make no cooking the poptart I suck at running.

I run past Moody and go into the kitchen. Oh just to let you know the parents moved us into a smaller house-by ourselves. They own it so noone questions us about stuff. We moved in about three days ago. It's a seven room house and very homely. I love it. Oh and I have my own drawing room! And there's a pool!! I grab poptarts from the counter, grab my bag, and run out of the house. Moody can get that crap later. I jog all the way to the bus stop and make it just in time. Yess!!

I get the bus and sit in a seat. Everyone stares at me for some reason. Ahh well.. A shadow comes over me. I start eating my poptarts ignoring them. I finally look up and see some bulky, too orange guy next to me. He has some blonde haired-fake boobed-contact blue eye slut on him. They're both glaring at me.

"Yes Mr and Mrs Whore?" I ask. I hear everyone 'ohh' and crap like that. I just smile at them. They look at me bewhildred.

"Excuse me?" the girl says. Her voice is annoying. "Listen bitch I'm Catherderal Gale. Or-''

I start chocking on my poptart. That's the stupidest name ever. Oh my god.. Ahh..I stop laughing but keep eating my poptart. I take out my iPod touch (It's new!!!). I put my purple headphones in and listen to Snow White Queen by Evanesence. Best band ever! I'm about to finish my poptarts when-

-Some crazy person takes my poptart. Oh they must be crazy. I pause the song and turn to the person. Cathy.. CareBear! That's her new name! CareBear! That bitxh must be crazy! She's taking my poptart!

"Oh hell no! You must be out-cho-mind if your pea sized brain is taking my poptart! You don't take my poptart! You must want to die! Never take a fat person's chocolate!" I yell at her in my temporary Brooklynn accent. No one touches my poptart. Luckily the bus stopped. I jump over the seat and head into Ridgeway Cole High.

At least'll be fun.

Hehehe....

-+-

It's lunch time!! Wooo!! My favorite class!! Oh yeah! Ihave only one class after this and that's Art.. I'm so happy.