Chappie One

This is a new story so... yeah. hope ya like it?! Maybe?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+

Adopted into a vampire family, just to marry their son?!?!

One.

I brush my hair into a messy bun. I apply mascara to my eyes and walk out of the bathroom. I put on a large black tshirt and put on some purple sweatpants. I put on some black slippers and run downstairs. I really don't care about my appearance right now. It's just really stupid. I look and see Cora and Lisa sitting in the living room next to a pale sitting couple with a kid around my age too. I sigh and sit next to the pale kid. "If he deserved whatever I did then he-"

Cora cut me off. "These people are going to adopt you,Cassilynn." she says. I look over at her in shock. I start to laugh out loud. Yeah right.

You just heard the word adoption! Omg run for your lives! It actually isn't that bad. Yeah my mom was a bitch and gave me away then tries to come back and be my mother again but it doesnt work out. The bitch was on drugs and had me! No wonder I have so many issues! I have been living at Miracle Day Foster Center ever since I was two or three I'm not to sure.. Cora and Lisa are the owners and have gotten rid of everyone but me. They hate me so much. The feeling is mutual. I'm actually cool with being a foster kid, even though I'm seventeen. Eh..

"You are getting adpoted by these nice people." says Lisa sweetly.

"Yeah you think they're nice because their taking my ass away from here and you guys can go back to your lives as hobos." I say bluntly. I'm very blunt about things. I also use sarcasm. Alllooooottttt.

"It doesn't matter now. You're gone." Cora says. I roll my eyes at her. I look at the guy next to me. He winks flirtasously at Lisa. She smiles back.

"Slut. Manwhore." I cough out. I smile and touch my neck lightly. "Sorry there was something in my throat." I stand up. "I'll be back down in about ten minutes with my stuff." I nod and skip off.

"Andrew go with her.'' says the woman. So thats the manwhore's name. I keep skipping all the way to my room hearing Andrew walk behind me. I get to my closet and grab a duffel back. I throw it back and hear it hit the floor. I take my clothes and start stuffing it into my dufffel bag. Andrew leans over me. "What ever your name is stop hovering over me. I need space." I say. I hear him move away from me. I finish putting my clothes away. I stand up and throw the bag over my shoulder. I grab my journal and my secret book from under my pillow and quickly stuff them into my bag. I walk downstairs and hope Andrew follows me. I see Cora and Lisa nowhere to be found and the couple staring at me and Andrew.

"Lets roll." I say.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I'm now sitting in a limo with Andrew. His parents, Marty and Isabel, are in another limo. This family is rich. Yay. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of good looking snobs. Oh isnt this going to be fun. Andrew hasnt said a word to me this whole time.

Andrew is pretty hot (but i would never admit this out loud). He has black hair and jade green eyes that pop out with his pale skin. He's looking away from me. He has a perfect build and is muscular in everyway possible but it doesn't show too much. He has a form fitting blue tshirt on and gray skinny jeans. He is always a pissy person. I can tell right now. It's annoying. We have to be in this limo together for five hours and it's only been twenty minutes. He's getting on my nerves.

"Why the hell are you in such a bad mood! I haven't done anything to you yet so just change your damned expression! It's annoying the mess out of me!" I yell suddenly. His head snaps in my direction as if he just realizes I exist or something. His eye brows scrunch up a bit and he purses his lips slightly. Sexy much? Ahh! Bad Cassie! BAD!

"Shut up. I dont need this shit right now." He says.

Wow. Just wow. His voice is even sexier than his body. It's like honey dripping down onto a silver plate. Making me want more. Winne the Pooh much?

"What shit? It's not my fault I'm here." I say.

He stares at me making my insides turn to jelly. I take a deep breath and stare at his forehead. "You need to just leave me the hell alone."

"Stop being such a dick!" I yell. "How the hell are you pinning this on me?!"

He glares at me. My eyes connect with his. "I hate you." He says.

"The feeling is mutual, my friend. It's mutual."

Great. I was adpoted into this family and have to live with an asshole. How lucky am I?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Comment nd vote on this story!! I'll post more eventually!