Chapter six

Omg!!! that was fast! u guys made my confidence go up!!

ps. Peace686 i will never have the time to make a 20 page chapterr (unless u hv super pwers!! that wud be awesome!)

pss srry for scaring people.. yeah sryy...

Six

Holy crap... Holy crap! HOLY CRAP!!!! What do I do?!?! He looks really pissed now! I mean like super super pissed! Someone help me!! I'm scared!

 I run back and grab a pillow and clutch it tightly. I wish it was a pillow pet. That would make me a little less nerved. Stupid normal pillow. Focus!! Focus Cassie! I look back up at Moody and his eyes are a deep purple. Crap! Crap! Crap! He doesn't say amnything just stares at me fuming silently. He's really pissed..

I manage to say something. "I'm..sorry?" How I made that into a question I don't know. He just keeps staring at me. Deadly silence.. Nothing said.. Noone moves..

At some point during the stare off he disappears. I feel deep breathing on my neck. The hair on my neck stands up and I stiffen. He's going to bite me.. He's going to bite me.. Ohmygod I'm going to die... "P-please don't." I studder out. The last time I was this scared was.. was well with my mom.

I feel a breeze on my neck and find him in front of me again. His eyes are still purple. It's a pretty purple though. He's still pissed oh yay..

"How do you know about us?" he says.

"Book." I say back coldly. He doesn't look scary anymore. Now he's pissing me off. I drop the pillow at my feet and cross my arms.

"What book?" he asks mimicking my irratated tone.

"Doesn't matter. It's my book." I say. I turn around and flop onto the bed. "Annoying Moody mother truckin vampire asshole of a prince.." I mumble into the bed. "Can't let me sleep for nothing and thinks I'm marrying him."

I hear him growl loudly bwhind me. I smile. I'm glad he heard. He's really pissing me off. I turn to him and give him a death glare. I really hop he dies. Dead serious. He needs to die or kill me. But killing isn't a good option right now.. I place my hands behind my head and smirk at him to piss him off even more.

"Your growling isn't doing shit." I say. He jumps on top of me but doesn't touch me in the slightest. His growling becomes louder and his purple eyes a foot from my face. I shiver slightly but keep up my smirk. I actually stick my tongue out at him. The sound of glass shattering fills my ears. I flinch and feel my eyes water up. Shit why now?

Breaking glass scares me alot. When I was little mom used to smash beer bottles or anything glass and cut me. For what reason? Not sure. But she did. I still can't stand the sound of breaking glass today. That's how tramatized I am.

Tears start running down my cheeks. Moody's expression changes from furious to apolegetic just like that.

"Go away." I say.

He doesn't move.

"Moody go away!!" I say.

His eyes turn back to their jade green. His black hair falls over his face.

"Go dammit! Jesus! I hate you! I really hate you!" I scream.

He disappears from off of me in a second. Damn these tears. I hear the door open. I cover my face and cry silently.

"I'm sorry.." I hear him whisper.

-+-

Sadly right now I'm trying on dresses with Moody's mother. She's such a bitch. She keeps saying I need to loose weight and crap so much that I wanna shoot myself in the head. Again another suicide thought.. Sigh..

"You really need to lose weight. You'll never look beautiful in a dress." she says to me. She pulls the zipper up. I turn to her trying to breath properly.

"Shut up! I hate you and your damned family! I am proud to be fat! If you didn't like me so much then why choose me?! It's your damned fault for choosing me! Jesus!" I yell. "Now let me actually get me a dress in my size! I will not wear a size 12(AN im making this up) in dresses! Help me with the zipper on this damned thing and I'll get my own dress!" She looks wide-eyed at me. Her eyes flicker colors. To hell I care. I stare her down.

"I like a strong girl. You're perfect for my son." she says.

Bi-polar much?

She unzips the dress and I rake it off carefully. My stomach is throbbing. Is that a bad thing? I put on my clothes and look around the store. I hate white with a passion. My dress will not be a pure-

"I found it!!" I scream out. Every vampire turns to me and glares. I just shrug and run towards the dress. "So pretty.." I grab the dress and run happily to the dressing room. I slide on the dress. It's so perfeect. I actually look like a normal seventeen year old girl-except the getting married to a vampire prince that's bipolar part.

"Oh Natasha!" I call out.(AN did give Andrew's mom a name already? Ah well now it's Natasha) I hear her enter the dressing room.

"It's beautiful!" she says.

"Yeah I know. I picked it out." I say.

Okay let me describe the dress. It's a pearly white and strapless. It flows loosely all the way to my kness showing I'm big but not exposing my jelly rolls. A black stripe wraps around the top of the dress and the middle at my waistline and at my knees. It's so pretty!!!! I love it!! This is my dress!!

"My dress!!" I sing out loud. "Now we can go home!" Whoa! Did I call that hell hole home? Great..

"Nope. Not done yet. We still have shoes and accessories!" Natasha says.

Noooooo!!! Why me!!

-+-+-+-+-+

Long chapter.. Well to me at least! See this isnt short! All done!

Next chapter needs.

30 votes

15 comments

and

LOVE!!

Psss. be truthful and tell me if this chapter sucks. I'm serious.

Peace!!

+-Arianna-+