Vampire Family 13

The wait is over!!!!! Here's chapter 13? yeah 13..

*Cough cough* They do 'it' *Cough cough*

Thirteen.

A tear runs down my cheek. This is so beautiful... It's a picture of me in a dress. I'm standing on a blacony in the moonlight. My body is highlighted perfectly and I have a smile on my face. My dark brown hair is falling down my back in soft curls. I have a purple rose in my hair. I look so pretty..

"There's something else for you too." He walks past me and around the painting. "I'm not sure if you would like this but.." He pulls out a dress. It's the same one from the picture. It's strapless and a royal purple. Not white at all. It has a corset top and flares out at the bottom. The laces are black and silver. There's a big black bow in the middle. It looks like it'll come to my knees. I see the little ruffle things on the inside. It looks so soft. It's the perfect wedding dress. (That's a good description right? You can see it clearly? Somewhatley..?)

"Did you make this?" I ask him. He blushes and smiles.

"This is what I've been working on. I saw this one picture that you had in your drawing room of it. I knew you liked it alo so I sort of.. Made it for you." Levi says smiling smally. He blushes an even deeper red. "Merry Christmas, Cassie." he says.

I grab the dress and touch it. It's silk. Another tear runs down my cheek. My god. He's so perfect.. I want him now. I put the dress back on the rack and turn to Levi. "Now it's time for your present." I say to him seducively. He raises an eyebrow but then finally gets it and smiles widely. Slow I swear. I walk past him having my hand brush his chest making him shiver. "Come follow me." I whisper in his ear. He growls lowly and glares at me. I giggle and quickly walk upstairs and dash into my closet.

After I lock the door I start shaking. I'm so scared. What if I suck or something? What if he like.. No. Calm yourself, Cassie. This is Levi were talking about not some douche.. Well partly Levi. Anyways.. I go into my closet and grab the lingerine I got for tonight. I take off my clothes then put on some lotion. It smells like strawberries Levi's favorite scent. I put on the lingerine. Then I look in the mirror.

My hair is ruffled and is curling down my back (I didn't do anything to it, it was just like that). It looks sexy. I've lost alot of weight and now I'm skinny. How or why?Not sure. My skin is flawless and my eyes look slightly more round and chocolate brown. My hair is dark brown again and all traces of red are gone. The lingering goes down to the end of my butt. It's silver and sparkly. The top goes down really low and it even has a push up bra so they pratically pop out. I have lacy underwear that is silver and black. I calm my nerves and walk towards the closet door. You can do this Cassie. You've been waiting for this. You can do it..

"Ready?" I ask my voice a bit uneven..

"Yes.." Levi whispers. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Ta-da!" I say weakly. His eye grow wide and he slowly walks over to me. Love, lust, and desire completely cover his vision. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he whispers in my ear. His lips lightly brush my ear and I shiver pressing myself close to him. I stare into his jade green eyes swirling with gold. I pull my lips close to his.

"Make love to me." I whisper. He crashes his lips onto mine. This kiss is heated, lustful, and passionate. I kiss him back with as many emotions I can muster. He groans and cups my butt making me wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his body heat through my thin dress. I pop open his mouth with my tongue and suddenly we're flying to the bed. My back touches the bed. Levi's hands expertly run under my dress and onto my stomach drawing slow circles. He pulls away from me and starts kissing my neck. I pant heavily and run my hands through his hair.