Vampire Family 25

And here is the last chapter.. It is the last chapter of Adopted into a vampire family, just to marry their son?!?!

Then I will post upthe sequel I've known (and loved) my best friend for years... So when did he become the vampire king?!?!

Chapter Twenty Five

It's July now and me and Levi have been happy together for the last seven months. It's almost my 19th birthday. Sky can say a few words and his powers have shown. He has black wings and he can control the elements like Levi. He seems really powerful. He will need some teachers.. He even knows how to use the puppy eyes on me!

The whole Queen thing is getting to me. Me and Levi decided to expose vampires to the whole world. At first it was really bad, but then everyone calmed down.

Serena and Mitch have a baby boy named Jonathan Ryan and he's a newborn. I bet two are having loads of fun. Jonathan is such a cutie. He has Mitch's golden eyes and Serena's Viking blond hair.

Me and Anabell planned to get pregnant together hoping to get baby girls. And we did! We're both about four months along. I'm naming mine Ariane Isabel and Ana's naming hers Avonlea (pronounced Avon-lee) Danis. Our girls are going to be best friends. I know it. But we decided to rebuy the house we sold a year ago and Andy bought the house next to it. During Ian's life we'll live there next to Andy and Ana.

I think Skyler and Avonlea are soulmates because whenever Ana's over Sky's constantly by her stomach. Hmm.. I wonder what will happen with them?

"My queen you have-"

"Call me Cassilynn, Morina." I say to her. She smiles at me. Kind old lady..

"Yes, my Queen. A package came for you today. It's a book." She says.

"Bring it here." I mumble. I play with the strings on my guitar. Yes I can play guitar.. And what book?

"Here my queen." She places the book on my table. I look at it and gasp in shock. It's my book! The one where I leaned about the vampire royals and Levi! I have to show Levi this! This book started everything!

-Levi- I call out in my mind.

-Mhmm? I'm playing with Sky now. Come to his room if you want to talk to me. I don't feel like moving.- He says back.

I grumble some curses and get up out of the couch. God.. Pregnant lady. Baby lady! That should be my new name! Baby lady! I grab my book and head to Sky's room.

I open the door to Ian's room and see Levi playing on the floor with him.

"Fire truck! Woo woo!" Levi says. I burst out laughing. Levi glares at me giving me a 'say nothing' look.

"You sure are the vampire king." I say.

"Shut up." He says.

"Mommy!" Sky yells. He jumps up and walks over to me. Yes at about eight months he can walk and say a few words. What? My baby's extrodinary.

"Hey baby." I pick him up and give him a hug. He hugs me back, but then I put him down. Oh the book!

"Levi come here!" I say excitedly. I walk over to Ian's bed and sit on it beckoning him over. He sits next to me and gives me a wierd look.

"What?" He asks. I take out the book. His eyes grow wide.

"Remember this, Moody?" I ask remembering his nickname I gave him..

"Yes I do." He says. "It was the book that told you who I was right?"

"Yeah.. But I just realized it never happened to end." I flip open the end of the book.

"Look." I say. I look and see a family tree and a few lines under. The family tree has Tylin and Natalie (God I hate her still). Then Christopher, Levi, Mitchell, and Ashton. Under Chris is Lyanne. No babies there. Under me and Levi there's three. Three kids!? Oh hell no! I'm serious! No more kids for me! It has Sky then two other's that are questionmarks. Mitch has Selena then five babies under them (not including Lyric and Emalia). And Ashton has noone under his. I mean he's only eight for pete's sake!

The words suddenly turn rainbow colored and swirl to form letters on the page. Except in another language.

'Good job, Cassilynn. You have done well. Everything is now in it's place and you have done all you can. We are proud to have you as an angel. Now you can live your life fully with Leviticus and Skyler. This book is now your lifeline. The life of how you and Levi survived eachother. We controlled everything that happened with this book, but this is where we stop. This book is yours now. Keep it safe.

The Angels From Above'

Then the letters disappear.

"That's cool." I say.

"What happened?" Levi asks. "You went all blank for a few seconds."

"It's nothing." The page dissolves and it only has six words on it.

'And they lived happily ever after....'

"Oh good job angels.. How cliché." I say. I hear the sound of bells ringing. I guess the angels are laughing.

I guess we are living a happily ever after... In our way.

"I love you, Moody." I whisper to him while staring into his jade green eyes. He wraps an arm around my waist.

"You're strange, but I love you too." He says while chuckling. I flick his nose.

"I know I'm strange. Don't make fun of my strangeness." I say while pressing a kiss to his lips.

"You know I love you, Cassilynn Selena Brooks." He mumbles against my lips.

"And I love you too, Leviticus Andreio Brooks." I say back.

He wraps his arms around my and I know I'll be in that same loving embrace forever. And if not well...

I'm going to kick Levi's ass..

--------------------

It's all over. It's ALL over! And I'm sad! This isn't a normal ending because well.. It's Cassilynn what do you expect?

Are there any questions you guys need me to answer? Because if there are I will either private message you the answer or of I get enough I will post it up after this chapter.

I love all of you guys who supported me in this story! I hope you guys like the sequel! :)

~Arianna