wanting to know me / chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So who's driving?" A boy spoke up and soon groups were made. Apparently the male who wore glasses was name Takeda. Takeda had a car, Ukai had one, and also Asahi had his mother's.

"Hinata, Kageyama, Yachi, and Enoshita, why don't you guys come with me?" Takeda asked, those boys soon followed him to his car.

"Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Tanka, and Noya can come with me," Asahi spoke quietly, leading the boys to his mothers van.

"Oh y/n, I might have room for you in my car," Takeda spoke up, his cheeks still having that faint blush.

"Thank you," I started to walk over to him.

"Y/n, why don't you come with me? Then it won't be as crowded and you can be with Daichi," Ukai offered.

"I will take you up on that," I turned around. "See you at the restaurant Takeda!" I took the front seat with Daichi, Kiyoko, and Suga sitting in the back.

(I know there are other guys on the team but just pretend they didn't come to this game)

Ukai started up the car and I sat patiently looking out the window. "So, how long have you been living in America?" He spoke up. The two other boys sat in the back talking with each other.

"For two years, maybe three," I laughed. "It's very different than here. I missed this place, America can be nice, but the man who is president isn't as nice"

(i'm talking about trump here if you couldn't tell 💀)

"I've heard things about that. How old are you?" I looked at him like I was offended, soon breaking into a laugh.

"I'm twenty years old, i'm turning twenty one in a month,"

"You look much younger," He commented.

"Thanks? You look young too, you're around my age I presume,"

"Oh, i'm twenty six," (ik he might not actually be twenty six but for the sake of this, he is)

"Nice to know," I laughed, he gave me a confused and then understanding look. I laughed once again, wondering what he was thinking.

We chatted a bit more, just getting to know each other. I soon learned he worked at a family shop and then came to coach the boys in his free time, he also did a bit of farming.

Eventually we made it to the restaurant and met up with the rest of the boys.

"Y/n, it has been a long time since I have seen you," Sugawara piped up, walking towards me. I embraced him in a big hug, happily seeing my younger brothers best friend.

"Oh Suga, it's been such a long time! How are you, you look much older and mature,"

"Hehe," He gave a awkward laugh, scratching the back of his neck. "Thanks, i'm good. It's great to see you again, you get prettier each time I see you," I blushed a little, then covering it up with a chuckle.

"Y/n, come sit by me. I want to here more about your trip," Ukai moved to a seat with a open one next to it, patting.

"Sounds good," I shot him a thumbs up and turned to Suga. "You are so kind Sugawara, I will see you around,"

I walked over to Ukai and sat down with a kind smile.

"Really wanting to know about me, huh?" I joked.

"You wish," He joked back and I nudged his shoulder.

"So tell me more about you, hobbies, the whole bunch!"

"I'm not that interesting," He laughed. "I mean I told you the basics, I have a older sister,"

"That's nice, I have a younger brother,"

"That's surprising," He took a sip of his drink. "So y/n do you have a special someon-"

"Y/n, Daichi never told us he had a hot sister! How old are you?" Tanaka started to interrogate.

"Oh, that's very funny. I'm not that pretty just a average girl, and it isn't the most respectful to ask a women's age," I told him sweetly.

"Miss y/n?" Yachi questioned from next to me.

"Oh yes,"

"Is America nice? I have thought about maybe going there when I am older. I would love to go to a different country!" Yachi exclaimed. I shot her a kind smile, it seemed like she had been thinking about this for a while.

"Hm, it's much different than it is here. So it took me a bit to get used to, and my english wasn't the best at first but now I would like to say i'm fluent. I think if you really want to you should!"

"Thanks," I gave her a side hug and soon dug into the food that was placed on the table. The boys were all very eager, especially a few once there eyes landed on the meat.

I hadn't had a real Japanese meal in a while, even though I did live in the city and there were a few restaurants, I couldn't go there a lot.

"Tastes good?" Ukai asked, looking at me with eyes sparkling.

"Yes, Haha, thank you," I bowed and continued eating the delicious meal. We soon all finished and drove back to the school. I went in Takeda's car since he kept asking me to, wanting to hear a story about America. Since I had lived there for a few years I didn't find it that interesting. But it is a much different way of life so I get where they are coming from. "Thank you for the ride Takeda," I bowed and the other people who were in the car did the same.

"Anytime, Y/n do you think we could see each other again?" Takeda questioned.

"Sure, I will be back to watch Daichi," I laughed. "See you then, let's go Daichi!" I called out to him and he waved to his friends, meeting up with me.

"Y/n, let me give you a ride back. You and Daichi of course," Ukai offered, opening his front door.

"Oh no, you have been driving people around all night, I couldn't ask you to keep doing that,"

"It's really not a big deal, come on," He walked over and lightly grabbed my wrist leading me to the car.

"Thank you," It was a silent ride home, I was very tired and just looked at the stars. Daichi had fell asleep in the back, considering the long day he had I don't blame him.

"You really care about him, don't you?" Ukai commented, sparking my attention.

"I mean yeah, he is my younger brother and it's kind of my job to take care of him. Though, i'm a sucky older sister since I left him. I haven't seen my family here since around two years ago," I mumbled the last part.

I couldn't help but wonder what life would be like if I didn't want to see what America was like so bad. I could have gone to school here and not left my family when they needed me. I should have done that, but i've never been good with my emotions.

"I think you are a good older sister, you seem like it. I have a older sister myself, though she can be a real bitch sometimes,"

"Thanks, maybe she won't be a bitch if you don't refer to her as one," I chuckled. "Well this is our stop," I looked outside to see my childhood home. "Daichi, wake up," I poked the boy and he shot up, groggily exiting the car. "Thanks again Ukai, I hope to see you again," He smiled at me and I leant over to give him a kiss on the cheek as thanks.