who's this / chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will I?" I repeated, confused on where he was trying to get at.

"Ah, nothing, nothing," He waved me off, wandering off towards the kitchen. "You want anything?"

"No, i'm fine," I smiled back, but still curious on what he was going to ask.

"Would you like to do something tomorrow?"

"I don't know, that might be nice though. I have to get some writing down for sure, i've been taking a break from my job but still need to get paid," I explained.

"The world revolves around money," He commented, taking a swig from his beer and putting out the cigarette.

"True, I was thinking about the whole Takeda thing, I don't know how much more I can handle. I know, I know, he's a great guy and I don't want to hurt his heart, but yeesh this is hard," I confessed, looking at my real boyfriend.

"I'm not good at advice, you have to do what you think is right, what's really going to work out for you," He told me.

"Yeah, right, what will work for me," I repeated, starting to drift away from the conversation.

"Y/n?" He waved his hand infront of my face. "You there?"

"Huh?" I looked up at him, he leant down and placed a small kiss upon my lips. "What was that for?"

"You're my girlfriend, am I not allowed to kiss you?"

"No, you can, you can do more if you wish," I winked at him and he just rolled his eyes. "Hey, come back! I was kidding, you know we should do one of those tiktok things? Bet we can go viral,"

"You sound like a kid,"

"I'm not, i'm a adult. Come on, adults are on titkok,"

"The ones who post the cooking videos, supporting politicians, and use weird filters," He laughed.

"So... You do have it!" I concluded, jumping onto his lap and moving the cigarette from his mouth. "I'm pretty good don't you think, I deserve a prize,"

"Maybe," He moved his hands to my chin, grabbing it lightly. "Or maybe not," His hands moved away and I made a little pout towards him. "Aw come on now sweetie, don't give that look. If you want, you can make a tiktok with one of those filters,"

"Shut up," I slapped his chest, moving off of him, only to be pulled back ontop of him.

"Take a joke, stop being a baby," He had a sly grin on his face, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip. "You're always all over the place, never just... obeying,"

"Obeyin-" Soon his lips were back on mine, sneaking a tongue inside my mouth. He pulled away and pushed me off his lap.

"You have work to do, go, get to it,"

"God you're so annoying sometimes," I mumbled, waving a goodbye and heading out the door. I called for a uber and made my way, back to the house I would be staying at.

Before I knew it, I was staring at the front door, dreading having to walk in, making a quick knock I slid through once he opened the door.

"Hello," I greeted him, holding my bag.

"Hey Y/n, um I was making some food if you would like some? I can order something else if you don't like it, or even make something?" He started to blabber on.

"No thank you, I think i'm just going to go to my room and rest,"

"Are you sure you don't want to do something, it might me good if we got closer?" Takeda offered.

"Um, I supposed we could do something. But nothing large, I still have work to catch up on,"

"I could help you with that. you're a writer, right? I can proof check your work or something,"

"My writing is kind of personal. I don't feel comfortable with other people editing these pieces, but, thanks?"

"Anytime," Takeda grinned wildly. He patted my head and ran away up the stairs. I turned to look at him, my head tilted, confused at the random movement.

"Okay, then," I muttered to myself, slowly making my way up the stairs. Once I reached my room, I shut my door. It was a nice room, but it just didn't have the homey aspect I was so used to.

I spent most of the night working on the writing piece. I was able to finish it and get in touch with my publisher to discuss my book that I had been working on, on the side. I was almost done talking with him, when I heard someone knock on the door.

"Thanks again Rei, i'll talk to you soon, okay bye," I quickly spoke into the phone, shutting it off and going by the door. "Oh, hey Takeda, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for some ice cream. I heard from your mother that you had a sweet tooth," He awkwardly chuckled.

"Sure, what's the sudden need for ice cream?" I questioned, going back into my room and putting on a coat.

"Well, I have to stop by Ukai's and there is some good ice cream near his home. I have to drop off a schedule for the volleyball club," He told me, I just nodded and followed him downstairs towards his car.

The ride was mostly silent, I didn't know what to say, I mainly came just for the chance at getting a free treat. When we arrived at Ukai's apartment I made it up before Takeda. I knocked on the door.

"Hey Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked, opening the door and grabbing my hand. I quickly shook it off and Takeda rounded the corner.

"Forgot it in the car," He chuckled, waving the paper. "Hey, so I thought I would drop off the papers and since Y/n is staying with me I asked if she wanted to get some ice cream," Takeda explained, letting himself inside.

"Oh, nice," Ukai mentioned. "Here, I have a paper in my room, it's about some new form the boys need to sign," Ukai led him to his room while I just wandered around the apartment.

It wasn't like I hadn't been here before, or this afternoon, but this gave me a chance to get a better view of things. For the most part, he was kind of neat, I mean there were cigarettes and ash trays all around, but that was about the biggest mess.

I walked over to his kitchen counter, suddenly feeling a little parched. I peaked into his fridges and grabbed a water. While opening it up, I spotted some wallet on the counter, but it was a purple color with polk dots.

"Who's Yua Watanabe?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for not updating for a while :(( but i'm going to try and be better!!

the next few chapters are going to be VERY interesting, so keep a open mind...

okay enough hints!! hope you enjoyed :)))