now now / chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is a longer chapter! I came up with the idea and decided to post early, there is also a suprise in here,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here?" I queried, looking around, trying not to stare at the man.

"I-oh well, you know, um," He stuttered, cleaning his glasses.

"He's the man I was talking about," My aunt beamed, giving him a large hug.

"Okay, well that's nice and all but I don't know if this will work," I muttered, starting to walk up the stairs. "Anyways, i'll see you later oka-"

"No, you promised your mother that you would go on a date with him," My aunt started, walking up to me and grabbing my hand. "So you must go," She continued, pushing me into Takeda. I ended up falling backwards on top of him, butt right on his...

"IM SO SORRY Y/N CHAN," He scrambled underneath me, and I quickly hopped up, trying to not think that felt like what I thought it was.

"Um, it's fine, let's get going I guess," I muttered, putting on my shoes and checking my hair. Takeda moved out, having pink all apparent on his face. I felt a yank, and there was my aunt doing the pulling.

"Don't mess this up okay, believe it or not but his family is pretty successful, even though he is a teacher," She let me go harshly and pushed me to the door. I gave her a mean look and made my way out, to the backseats of his car.

"Yo-You know you can, um, sit up here," He stuttered, slowly pulling out of the drive way.

"I'm fine," I grabbed my phone from my bag, debating on texting the man i'm upset with, or rather known as my boyfriend, at this moment.

Keishin Ukai / smoky boy 😺
'hey'
'hello'
'um hey'
'helloooooo'
'answer me slut'
'fuck i'm sorry'
'shit um i'm not good at this'
'love you'
'i wasn't thinking when i said the mom thing, i was just pissed'
'please come back'
'i'll let you wear my favorite sweatshirt'
'answer answer'

READ BY Y/N

After reading those texts, it seemed like the best option at the moment was to not answer. I know Keishin isn't a very emotional person, but that apology was half assed.

UKAI POV

"Thanks for coming, I need the help," I sighed, opening up the door and handing my sister the phone. I explained my mess up to her, she knew how to deal with women the best. Considering that she was one herself and dating one.