characters / prolouge

characters:

millie cade
age 16
april 2nd

luke patterson
age 17
august 26th

reggie
age 17
january 21st

alex
age 17
july 19th

julie molina
age 15
june 25th

and the rest of the Julie and The Phantoms cast!

~~~

~ Hollywood, 1995 ~
~ Millie ~

i feel the sweat dripping on my face and the heat through my whole body as i continue to sing my heart put along with the boys. tonight was going to be a big game changer for all of us since tonight we were going to play the orpheum.

not a lot of people get to play the orpheum which obviously means we'd become ultimate legends. as we finished the last verse, i noticed a young lady walk in and stand near a table.

the boys walked over to her and i rolled my eyes watching trevor be the first one to talk to her. i knew i had to get home soon or my mom would kill me. since my dad died, my mom has always been very protective of me and i appreciate it at times but it can get irritating at times.

"guys, if you are done flirting, can we get something to eat?"i asked them.

"oh sorry mil, of course,"reggie said and i smiled.

"luke! trevor! quit flirting with the poor girl!"he yelled at them and i laughed. i still remember the day i had joined the band and they welcomed me with open arms. well, most of them.

luke wasn't very fond of me when i wanted a spot and he still isn't fond of me now. i never know what i do wrong sometimes but he always seems so mad at me.

after dragging luke and trevor away from the poor girl, i think her name was rose, but anyway, we all walked into an alley and got us some street dogs from a cart and as i looked at mine and then i noticed alex talking to a man.

but i shrugged it off and walked over to luke and reggie, which when i looked at reggie he beamed. i sat next to him, receiving a glare from luke and i just ignored it.

"eat up guys,"luke said as he took a bite from his hotdog and we all ate our meals but then i started to feel really weird and everything just went dark.

~

hope you guys enjoy this new story!
- wondergirl1821.