Daminette ~ Reunited

Not a lot of people knew this but Marinette was born and raised in the league of assassins. She was a very high ranked assassin, so she got betrothed to the heir of the demon's head, Damian Al Ghul.

Even if Damian didn't like it at first, he eventually caught feelings. The thing he liked the most about her was her bluebell eyes. He could spot those anywhere.

Marinette caught feelings for him the moment her eyes landed on his jade green eyes. His eyes were gorgeous.

They eventually got separated because of Deathstroke's attack. Damian went with his father in the states, and Marinette got adopted in France. They never got back in contact with each other.

While Damian was in the states, he had sort of gotten used to his brothers. He got to become Robin and join the Teen Titans. While Marinette was in France, she became Ladybug and faked her personality by being nice and getting friends.

Unfortunately for Marinette, not really, Lila came and took away Marinette's friends. She really didn't care. When that happened, she finally got rid of everything she owned that was pink, or really just hurt her eyes. Her parents questioned it, but didn't really ask her. Marinette was finally going to become her real, true self.

So she acted her true self, making everyone shocked at her behavior. They believed what Lila said was true, so she acted like it. The only time she was truly happy was when she actually hurt Lila in front of the class. Best time ever!

Lila eventually got to her parents, which she didn't care about. They weren't her real parents, so she couldn't care less. She decided, since she already defeated Hawkmoth and took Adrien's miraculous, that she would start somewhere new. She didn't have anything in Paris when she arrived there, and she definitely didn't have anything now. Well except Jagged Stone, Penny Rolling, their crocodile, Fang, and Clara NIghtingale.

She used Kalki and she made a place where anyone could go there and they wouldn't question it. So Kalki made a portal to Gotham, not knowing that Damian was there. She never forgot him. All her thoughts, recently, were just about him and if he was dead because of the attack or not. Unknown to her, she was closer to him than she thought.

She got enrolled into Gotham Academy and got her uniform. She decided to act her true nature there. She didn't care what people thought about her.

So on her first day there, she didn't talk to people and if anyone wanted to talk to her, she would just glare at them. She suddenly bumped into someone. She was about to yell at them to tell them to watch where they were going until she saw those familiar eyes.

---------------

If you have ever met Damian, you could clearly see that he did not like people in the slightest. You would have to be blind to not notice.

So when everyone was talking about how there was going to be a new student in his class, he just didn't care. All he could hope for was that they weren't a harlot, which wasn't likely since a lot of people like him for his looks and money.

So when the day arrived, he had yet to see them. From what he heard from the people that were gossiping loudly, was that they, she, was just like him. So maybe his hopes would be granted for once.

Later in the day, he bumped into someone. He was about to yell at them until he looked at her eyes. He knew those eyes.

------------------

Everyone who saw those two bump into each other. They held their breath to see what would happen. They didn't want those two to meet, but they did just to see their reactions.

Then the unexpected happened. When the two looked at each other, the new girl went in to hug the ice prince. And he didn't pull her off of him. He hugged her back and said some things in a language that no one there understood. The new girl said something that seemed like it was in the same language. When she pulled back, she had tears in her eyes. They didn't think that was possible from how she was acting earlier.

People practically had to ask if they were hallucinating from what happened next. Damian. Wayne. Smiled. And if that's not a lot, he wiped the girl's tears and kissed her forehead, making her giggle. The boys and some girls thought that the giggle sounded adorable, and they wanted to hear it more. The two walked away with Damian's arm around her waist, leaving a confused hallway.

-------------------

When the two looked into each other's eyes, they didn't know what to say. Marinette got out of her shock first and went to hug him after not seeing him for a couple of years. Damian soon got out of his shock and hugged her back, ignoring the shocked looks from everyone staring at them.

Marinette had tears in her eyes. "I thought you were dead."

"Grandfather died that day, so I got sent to my father. I thought you had died." Damian said into the hug.

"I got adopted by a family in Paris. Even if they are dumb." Marinette muttered the last part. Damian heard the last part and decided to bring it up later.

When the two separated from each other, Damian could see that Marinette had tears down her face. Marinette didn't even notice that she was crying.

Damian used his thumbs to wipe off her tears and held her head while he kissed her forehead. Marinette giggled at him. The two left the hallway, Damian's arm around Marinette's waist, going to their last class that they shared together.

-So, I'm going to start a new book of oneshots because why not. I showed this to my friend who also likes dc, and she read this book in an accent during class. Best class ever. Anyways, if you opened it, thanks for that. I'm going to go finish my other book and make more oneshots.

-Morganlbr