The bet

A/n:BAKUBITCH!!!!

Y/n's POV: I looked around and a table flipped over and those bitches a re bolted to the ground! "I'm I'll be right back." I walked to my room trying to understand what I saw bt I got my med kit and went back and told Toga and Twice to sit down. "Do I even want to know.@ "No you don't." She sounded pissed so I decided it would be best to leave it be.

~timeskip brought to you by: deku cussing~

I was watching YouTube on my computer when Toga burst through my door. "Woah lady what's wrong." "I know what we can do. We can play just dance with the league." I was ok with that it'd be fun. "Yeah sure but can I put shorts on." "Nope you just have to be carful."(Toga you bitch) "but that shouldn't be to hard." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out to the main(bar) room. "I got her now who's going first!" "T-Toga I'm starting to-" "Shr let's play it'll be fun."

We were on teams. They were Toga and Twice. Dabi and Denki. And me and Shiggy. "Ok anyone disagree no ok good let's play!" We played for hours till Toga came up with a 'great' idea. "Ok so we all do the same one and whoever gets the better score wins we'll do this 3-4 time. It was the last round and it was finally me and Shiggy turn. Twice and Toga had 1 Dabi and Denki had 2 and me and Shiggy had 2. We had to win cause if not then they get to make me and Shiggy fo Whatever hey want for a WEEK! "Yu ready to get your asses kicked." "Oh who cares I know we're going to win."

~timeskip brought to you by: my laziness~

"No god damnit!" "Sorry Y/n looks like we win~" I couldn't believe it cause now I just to go theough hell. And heir both teens I hate! (I changed Dabi's age for this and he's now 16 in to lazy to go back and fix the other chapters) "is there anyway I can get out of this damn deal." "Yeah. It's called do the deal." "Dabi stop being a smart ass!" "Meh not that I care."

I noticed Shiggy was kinda upset. "Hey Shiggy yu ok?" "I'm just regretting this since you have to deal with this." (Also I mistakes and you could do the deal if wanted and Shiggy said no) "Yeah I'm starting to see why you said no to the deal." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Well I just hope their no assholes about this and take advantage of this." (😉) I was in panic mode I mean they can do whatever they wanted to me and I couldn't do anything about it. "Right well I'm going to bed so night Shiggy."