Starting late

"Hi there I'm Shinso's twin sister Y/n." I started a little half way through the school year and I was finally wqs able to show up to school. "Hey sensei Why is this lame ass loser joining our damned class she probably has the same lame ass Quirk as Shinso!" Some ah blonde kid yelled. "A-Actually he's s-strong and I-I have a different quirk th-than him. I-it's ca-called control, I-I can control something as long as it has some form of I-intelligence."

So some fun facts about me while he loses his shit. My dad is Aizwawa and my papa is Yamada I hav a little sister named aero and my twin brother Shinso. I like to draw and write and I get in fights to protect others or myself. Oh and I only joined school late cause my anxiety and depress getting in the way in fact some of the things this kid is saying is making me want to cry right now. I get along better with boys than I do girls. Also since we don't have a uniforms anymore I'm wearing a black short sleeve shirt with a white and black striped long sleeve under it with black shirt and black Hugh tops my hair is in two braids with galaxy bows holding them together. Can you guess my aesthetic is. Yeah I'm like and e-girl.

Once the kid was done I was on the verge of tears. "Aizawa c-can I go to m-y s-sear?" "Yes." I ran to the corner set in the back. I already had three friends and that's Mina, Kirishima, Sero. I went to the same middle school as Mina and Kiri and Sero So I've known them for a while.

I pulled my sketchbook out and listened to my dad teach, the bell rang meaning school was over. I walked out only to get stopped by a girl with a disgusting (my opinion) pony tail. "C-can I h-help you?" (Also how she acts is my opinion) Yeah I'm a anxious person but my temper was one thing to not mess with. "Yeah actually could you leave the school." She was so nice about asking me to leave it was kinda odd I don't trust her. "I-I'm sorry w-what." "I said leave the school Emo freak." I walked away cause I didn't need to get in a fight on day one. As I was walking away my dead friend appeared in front of me. Yeah she's dead weird I know since I'm the only one who can see her. "Hey Pilate are you ok what's going on why are you here." "Oh stop you know why. Why didn't you tell her to fuck off." The first time I saw Lilath was at Mina's house. "Because I made a promise to not get in a fight in the first day. Ok look I'm scared of all these people their so confident. She left and I was worried someone saw me talking to 'nothing'. "MOVE IT LOSER!" The ash blonde pushed me causeing me to fall and all my art and paper scatter.

"Fucking grand. What a dick move." I behave to cry. It was easy to get me to cry but I try to hide it. "He could have asked me to move." "Hey your that new girl from 1-A aren't you?" I looked up to see a blonde that wasn't in my class. "Y-Yeah. Why w-what do y-you want." "I'm in 1-B Monoma, normally I'd ignore you people but you want a friend or even some help." I was schooled he was the first person to talk to me who was nice. "Y-Yeah." "L. Dry the tears and let me help." He helped me get all of my art and any other papers that I dropped and we walked and talked till we got to his dorms building. I know my brother told me not to talk to him but he was nice I don't see why I shouldn't. "Bye Monoma." I was going to walk into my dorm building but my brothers voice stopped me. "Y/n what did I saw about talking to him." I even got Monoma's number. "Oh come on, he helped me when that ash blonde was being a dick and he even offered to be my friend. I mean at least I don't just have Mina, Kiri, and Sero." "Right Fine But be careful ok I don't trust him now go study." "Ok see you later?" "Yeah sure." I walked into the dorm and saw the black haired bitch giving fake tears. One of her friends she had purple hair cane over to me. "Why the he'll would you do that to Momo!" "W-what do y-you me-mean and p-please don't y-tell." "You hurt her that's what I mean!" "Wha-no I don't do hair to her!" I ran to my room in tears. "Great rhat bitch just had to say something that wasn't true."

I heard my door open I looked over and saw Mina and Kiri. "G-Guys w-what a-Are you d-doing." "Sorry y/n-Chan." Kiri knocked me out.

Everything was black then I woke up. I was tied to a chair in the living room my brother in the couch in front of me. "W-What the h-hell g-guys." "N/n just.......yes or no." "Yes." I was under hus control. "Did you hurt or yell at Momo." "Who's Momo." "She has black hair now did you hurt her." "No I didn't." "What happens in the hallway." "She told me to leave the school and left after being a bitch. I lived up to my promise." He stopped. "Right then Momo?" "Wh-." "Did you be mean to my sister!?" He was stern and mad about this. "Yes I did she doesn't need to be here she is nothing I hate her." He stopped and I cried more than ever. "I-I'll be in my r-room br-brother." I chocked our before running to my room. No one was yelling just a lot of whispering about how I was a crybaby. Once I was in my room safly I slammed and licked the door, I ran to my bed and let everything out. "God damn it I didn't do shut and they go and get my fucking brother and of course get my friend to knock me out! And they know I'd never do some thing like that! You know what I need a bath." I grabbed my cat onesie and went to my bathroom and got my bath. "It's fine I'm fine.@ I finished my bath and went and turned on Joni's Bizzare Adventures(haven't started it yet but plan on it) and just watched it for hours.

There was a knock my door. "Go the hell away!" "Kid let me in." I went and unlocked my door. "Come in dad." He noticed the tear stains on my face. "I heard you had a bad day." He said while sitting down on my bed. "No I did-do I have to live at school." "Yes you do. Look I know it's the weekend and all but you need some sleep and promise me kid you won't-." "I won't". He left my room and I began to cry. "Damn I guess he was right I am a cry baby."

~flashback presented by: my depression~

"I can't believe you even have one friend your such a loser! Oh my god are you crying again you're such a crybaby!" "Crap Guys let's go here comes a pro." He was a small pro at the time his pro heir name Hawks. He cane over and saw me crying not only had my brother went off in a different direction but my parents were somewhere else. "Hey there little bird you ok?" I was like five when I met him. "Who are you mister?" He chuckled and ignored my question. "They called you a crybaby why's that you seem to be pretty brave." He picked me up. "Because I am I cry over the dumbest things and I hate it. I hate bullies, u hate my self I want to die and I shouldn't want to but I do." He was shocked. "Woah kid how old are you?!" "I'm five." Oh and if you didn't know I was crying. "Well kid my names Hawks why don't I help you find your parents.@ we began to walk around we got to the main part of  the park and the boys were hitting my brother. Without thinking I jumped out of his arms and ran to my brother in tears. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" "Oh look the crybaby is trying to help her brother." With our thinking I kicked the kid and Hawks cane over and picked me and my brother up. "Alright that's enough you two and way what are your names?" "I'm Y/n and that's Shinso." "Do you know where your parents are?" "Dad and papa are in the other side of  the park." "Right then." We walked to the other side and he put us down and we ran to our parents. Dad went and talked to Hawks

~end of flashback~

Heyo Guys How you like the first very long chapter I wrote about 1581 words. Andway I love you guys chapter 2 will be out tomorrow