Bullying

Y/n POV: We just sat there hugging each other for a few minutes. "Will you please come out with us." "Fine just let me get ready."

I walked to Mina's room

I walked to Mina's room. "Hey I'm coming in." "Hey Y/b sit, I'll do your hair." She pulled my hair into two braids. "There you like it.@ "yeah thanks." Only Mina, Kiri, and Sero have seen me with my hair down no one else. "So what are we doing today queen Mina." "Why princess y/n we will be skating and dragging two other with us then getting ice cream and going to the park and doing stupid things. That is all on the schedule for today." "Who else is coming." "Denki and Bakugo." "And those are?" "Lighting bolt in his hair and the ash blonde." "No ash blonde." "Why!" "Because He was a dick to me yesterday." "Wrk he's coming cause Kiri is fat for him." "Fine then." When went and found both of them I was sent it find Denki. "Right then lighting bolt in the hair i can ding him if I pay enough attention I found a door that read Denki no harm and trying right. I knocked. "H-hi I'm Y-y/n." "Right I'm Denki, Mina sent you right." I heard what sounded like clothes. "Yeah s-she's my friend." We walked to the living and everyone was there and he left me for for them which didn't surprise me. "Right come on y/n." "I don't know Mina I should just stay here." I didn't feel welcomed, no not one bit. "Well I mean if you want to you can I'm not going to force you." "K thanks have fun." They left as since no one was in the living room I cried. And yeah it's my fault for not going but it's the fact she can't see the pain I'm in or even ask if I was ok. Some friend she is. U walked to my room and fell on my bed. "God fuck everyone no one really cared." I pull my hair out and I pull my phone out.

Emo/ hey you doing anything
Copycat: no why you bored
Emo: yeah how'd you know
Copycat: when you scream I can hear you I. The other dorm room
Emo: oh sorry did I keep you up last night
Copycat: no dumbass meet me outside
Emo: ok

Grand now to fix my hair and try to get rid of my tear stains. "Well at least I can do something. And Shinso can fuck off I don't care if he don't want me to be friends with him." I got up and pulled my hair into a ponytail and went outside.

I looked around and I didn't see him. He stood me up. "Monoma you there." No response great. I'm just a joke to him. I felt the tears began to fill up my eyes. "W-Why?" N-no y/n y-your no-not g-going to cry." Laughter was all I heard but it was more than one pweson laughing. "Wow you're really stupid. But he wasn't lying when he said you cried over eveything. I mean I thought you 1-A kids were supposed to be strong and confident people but damn you're so sad and dull I'd never in a million years would I ever be friends with a crybaby like you!" "N-no th-this I-isn't r-real." "Oh but it is you weak, pathetic, crybaby." "IM NOT A C-CRYBABY!" "Then why are you crying."

Laughing their all laughing at me. It hurts so much. "NO! SH-SHUT UP!!!" They were recording me on their social media's. "Hey what going on over here? Are you giving her a hard time." An all to fimler voice said. "No way is that the pro hero Hawks!" "We got to go!" They all ran in a different direction as I was curled into a ball on the ground. "Hey kid. Damn no one can ever give you a break can they." "No i-I gy-guess n-not." "Damn even your stuttering is worse. Cone on,I'm taking you to a therapy this has went on for to long. Or would you rather tell the principal." "Pr-princable." He picked me up and took me to the princable.

"Hello there y/n and Hawks what can I do for you?" "Is Nezu here today." "Yes he is just go to his office." We walked to his office. "Hello Nezu Y/n us being bullied." "Oh that's no good." "Sir it my fault really." "Dear it's never anyone's fault when their bullied. Now names please." "Momo and Monoma." "Is that all?" "Y-Yes." "Ok the have a good day." I ran before Hawks could scold me for not telling the truth. "I think I lost him.@ I looked around I was I. The garden. I noticed a girl with pink hair. I went up to her she had gadget.

"H-hey. I'm y-y/n." "Hi I'm Mei Hatsume. Oh I know you there's a video of you crying on a friends social media. Meh their mean what's your quirk what course are you in." "Right it's called control and I'm in the hero course." "Thats nice I'm in the support course." "I used to build gadgets I still whe I have some free time. What are some of your inventions." She showed me some of the things she's made and they were really cool and helpful. "Wow these are cool. I'll have to show you some of mine some time." She was really happy. I noticed it was almost 4 and Mina would be back some time. "Well Mei But I have to go."

I walked back to the dorms and Amina was in the dorm living room. "Hey Mina what's wrong." "You jerk you hung out with someone else didn't you." "Well after I did a few things I hung out with a girl from the support course yeah." I went to my dorm room. "Is she mad at me for not hanging out with some one else, I mean I need more friends then just them."

I was playing mortal kombat when my dad called me. "Hello can I help you." "Get your add outside." Grand he probably heard about the bullying. I grabbed a jacket and went outside. "Hey dad you needed me." "Yes, What the hell is this." He showed me Shinso's phone. It wa the video from earlier.
"It was earlier. Ok I'm not wanted here. I tried to make a friend but he only wanted to see how fragile I am and I guess his friend recorded it." He was shocked I mean I never said anything about this to him and it is only the second and I'm already being bullied. "Ok it was Monoma from 1-B I thought he was nice and wanted to be friends since he helped me and even offered to be my friend. I should have listened to Shinso so I don't get need to be lectured. I just want friends is that to much to ask for."

A/n: hey look at that another long ass chapter I think with this one I'll upload twice a day till eveything that's on my computer is on here and then upload once a day like I do with my other books thanks for reading love ya 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️