Meeting an old friend

We appeared in a bar.

Y/n POV:the bar seemed run down and dirty now don't get me wrong a little mess if fine but this was too much. I set my box down and looked at Shigaraki. "Is this place always this disgusting?" "Yes I see nothing wrong with it." "Well it's bad for anyone's health and I have allergies so sorry to burst your bubble but I'm cleaning." I looked around and saw a lizard dude, a familiar blonde but not sure, a burnt dude, a dude who was fighting with himself but there was a difference in the voices, and a dude with no face on a tv. "Shigaraki-kun is this Y/n!!!" "Uh yeah but do I know you I mean you look like an old friend of mine but are you her?" She took her hair out of her buns revealing that it was undead her. "Toga!? Oh my god it is you!" I started to cry but this time out of happiness. "Oh my you still cry at everything don't you." She said while fixing her hair.

"You know when you left I had to learn how to defend myself." "I'm sorry I was forced to when I broke that girls arm." She hugged me. "Oh can I have some of your blood?" I was used to this question. "Sure, why did you call him Shigaraki-kun?" He looked at me like I was dumb. "Is your brain not working right or are you just dumb." "No I just don't know why you called him that." "Girl that's the boy who's dad taught you to fight." "No that's not right the boy I know never had that thing on his face and was a little nice and I haven't seen him in years." " Kurugie-kun I'm done can you fix her arm. But why did he ask you to join." "I killed my ex I made him jump off the school roof." I laughed at that I guess I belonged here.

Cool how did you get away with it." "I said I blacked out.@ "well let's get you to your room."

She took me to a room that had police tape on the door. She opened the door the walls were a nice f/c with f/b posters(fav band) and some cherry or aesthetic clothes. Lots of stuffed animals blankets and pillows. "I decorated your room and got your clothes." "Thanks but what are you a villain?" "No idea I just like hurting people and the blood~."

She left the room and I remembered my art box. I heard laughing and well noises I didn't know how to describe. "Hey wh-." They were looking at my art. The thing no one ever looked at cause I didn't want them to that I hated when someone did cause I also wrote in the sketchbooks. "H-hiw m-much did y-you r-read?!" The burnt one dropped the book looked at me and laughed. He was going through that was from the 6th grade, my art was decent but still that year was a shot show. "You *laughs* oh my god your so fucking sad and dull.*laughing* Like holy shit you let someone calling you a slut make you cry and you hit her with conecret bur you still cried. Like fuck your pathetic how can you be any use to us!" I started to cry but was still pissed. "Sh-shut up! Y-you h-have no i-idea what I d-dealt w-with!" "Aww, are you a crybaby." He states the truth. No one did anything and I never expected them to. "You know kid, you're not scary. If your trying to scare me it ain't working even if you weren't crying." He was being a dick. "Now Dabi stop she's not one to mess with Ben if she cry's way more than a norma person." "STOP DEFENDING ME! IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT LETS GO ASSHOLE!" "Oh, you think you can even leave a scrape on me kid?" "I-I'm no-nor a k-kid.@ we all went outside to the back were woods there too so this gave me an advantage cause as soon as I look at him he'll be 'dead'.

A/n: oooh are we going to kick Dabi's ass for being a complete dick or will we die trying who knows